Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

There is a lot of debate about circumcision worldwide and I am here to propose a hybrid approach. I am circumcised but I still have a lot of extra skin still. I get the best of both worlds and I am essentially the missing link between dick skin preferences.

I propose we circumcise everyone about half way. And no one will be that different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
the concept you're proposing makes my face do this

:C

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
Why stop at circumscision? Just chop your entire dick off and be done with it.

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS
That's a good idea op, can I suggest circumcising just one half of the cock? Like the left side gets cut and the right side gets left au naturel. Hth.

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

Going to need a picture for further evaluation.

• Locked thread