Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
IMAGINE
the first
NEXT-GEN
console
that you control
with your kegels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Orkin Mang posted:

i liked the waggle stick and was disappointed they didnt improve it for the new wii. but thats not why i didnt buy one. i didnt buy one because video games are, of course, for poo poo baby virgins

Um they did improve it it's called Wii motion control plus, nooblet

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

the code is that the dude who made zelda looks like a loving skeleton miyamaki suzuko or some poo poo, hes a skeleton hyave a look

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

shigeru miyamoto

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
Buying a Nintendo product literally supports terrorism:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Wii u is loving great and what the wii should've been

Kinda like how the ps4 is really good and what the PS3 should've been

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
but the PS3 is good

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
i once bought gam boey it was fun but now im growd up

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Xaris posted:

wii u is actually really good. I'm usually a master-race pc smugperiority person and I havent really owned/played consoles since the N64/PSX era (and only somewhat with ps2/gc/xbox), but i went for a wii u recently and don't regret it one bit. all the games on it right now are a lot of fun and give the kind of giddy-sit-up-close-to-the-tv playing donkey kong till 2am feeling that I used to have with the original DKCs. also lot of good co-op and party games which the PC has a huge lack of.

basically buy a wii u, they're $200 for a whole console which is dirt cheap

where can i get a wii u for $200

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Puppy Galaxy posted:

where can i get a wii u for $200

sorry I just checked, they're actually out of stock, but they'll probably replenish soon now that the holiday season was over (they had them in November). The $200 is actually the refurb kit directly from Nintendo so it comes with the sweet nintendo warranty and stuff and is incredible deal. Usually I think you can get them $250 tho

https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod150200

if you're really interested in one, come over to the imp zone--the offical wii-u forum so you can talk about all the cool wintendo games

Xaris fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Jan 9, 2015

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Kinda like how the XBox One was a piece of poo poo and the XBox 360 was also really lovely.

My 360 broke on me twice, the second time was right after I'd just put a brand new DVD drive in.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
It should be twice as powerful as the Wii. They should call it the WiiWii.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
They shouldn't call it revolution unless they plan on restarting development for Freedom Fighters 2 :colbert:

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
wasnt the wii called the revolution too?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
oh wait i got confused, i thought they were saying the micro was called the revolution beforehand, lol

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wasn't that the project name for that thing they were going to make that would go in the huge port on the bottom of the N64 but never did?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

gnarlyhotep posted:

cool another non-real-computer for me to ignore

I'll be playing real games on my actual desktop computer

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

in the revolutionized future, you can buy super nintendo games for 10 dollars and play them on a new plastic box

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Zeno-25 posted:

Wasn't that the project name for that thing they were going to make that would go in the huge port on the bottom of the N64 but never did?

they did make it. It had like 6 games (literally)

N64DD

They're like $500 on ebay

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I'm so loving happy we're not waggling our sticks anymore in 2015

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

im glad the ps3 is the one with all the games, otherwise both would have no games

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

lonesomedwarf posted:

the code is that the dude who made zelda looks like a loving skeleton miyamaki suzuko or some poo poo, hes a skeleton hyave a look

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

i would like to play a video game, but i would also like to look like a complete human being whist doing so, are there any other games like this one to help me achieve that?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Final Fantasy X

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Wii u is loving great and what the wii should've been

The tablet controller is a useless gimmick that brings nothing to the table. (Much like the 3D on the 3DS.) Nintendo just can't stop putting some dumb gimmick into their consoles.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

next gen nintendo is going to be a tiny screen attached to a stag beetle and you have to chase it around while you play. great news for fat kids.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Prettz posted:

lol nintendo still exists?

yeah nintendo is insanely popular especially with people who like playing games with others in the same room so i could see how you might have not noticed

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

The Dennis System posted:

The tablet controller is a useless gimmick that brings nothing to the table. (Much like the 3D on the 3DS.) Nintendo just can't stop putting some dumb gimmick into their consoles.

Someone has no friends and hasn't played Nintendo land.

Also it's nice to kick back and turn the tv off and kill people in smash bros

Mostly what is nice about wiiu and ps4 is loving background downloads

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Also I didn't pay for it so it's the ultimate console cause I would've never bought one

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Puffy Jacket Fetish posted:

in the revolutionized future, you can buy super nintendo games for 10 dollars and play them on a new plastic box

Look at this scrub who doesn't know how to hack a Wii with homebrew and play every SNES game ever made on it for free

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Someone has no friends and hasn't played Nintendo land.

Also it's nice to kick back and turn the tv off and kill people in smash bros

Mostly what is nice about wiiu and ps4 is loving background downloads

I've tried to play these console games and can never tell what the hell is happening on the screen

I just mash buttons and get real bored

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009
i remember when there was just this thing called "pong". you see..there were these two little paddle sticks and you'd knock a dot around.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

Seizure Robot posted:

the wii u is unironically a good system to buy if your thing is getting hosed up with friends and playing casual 4 player party games, anyone hating on it is probably a super nerd with no friends in the real world

We're totally buying one because we dont have enough casual 4 player poo poo. Its honestly a great console for regular non boring fun people.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

The Dennis System posted:

Not having to tie up the TV is great.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
is mario a atheist

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

is mario a atheist

Calvinist

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fraggle stick car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Seizure Robot posted:

the wii u is unironically a good system to buy if your thing is getting hosed up with friends and playing casual 4 player party games, anyone hating on it is probably a super nerd with no friends in the real world

It could be way the gently caress better and still do that, you know?

I heard that if you buy digital games on a Wii U, and the Wii U dies, you lose all the games and have to call Nintendo support for credit because they don't even have a loving cloud. It's just sad. Casual shouldn't mean "piece of poo poo."

Oh yeah Wii U is the dumbest motherfucking name and I'm STILL explaining to people, this much later, that the Wii U is not just a lovely controller for the Wii.

• Locked thread