Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol Harden takes a shot 100% meant to draw a foul from 3, fails to do so, banks it in

chunkles posted:

clint capela 17 points.

in 9 minutes in the first half of this vipers game.

How many shots made from outside the paint?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIZORT
Jan 24, 2003

The Knicks are so overmatched at every position. This is like an exhibition game

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

Intruder posted:

lol Harden takes a shot 100% meant to draw a foul from 3, fails to do so, banks it in

How many shots made from outside the paint?

Capela Putback Layup Shot: Made (2 PTS)
Capela Dunk Shot: Made (4 PTS)
Capela Layup Shot: Made (7 PTS)
Capela Layup Shot: Made (9 PTS)
Capela Dunk Shot: Made (13 PTS)
Capela Alley Oop Dunk Shot: Made (15 PTS)
Capela Dunk Shot: Made (17 PTS)

the free throws were made outside of the paint, technically

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
"Meaning no disrespect, but who the gently caress is Cole Aldrich?"
- Shaq

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
You gotta give him the business.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Raps are going to keep on getting it to within 2 only to turn it over and give up a dunk on a pick n roll

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

gently caress off Barkley :mad:

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

I really want to reach through the screen somehow and strangle this announcer for his "Hashtag NBA Ballot" every other loving sentence.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

The Locator posted:

I really want to reach through the screen somehow and strangle this announcer for his "Hashtag NBA Ballot" every other loving sentence.

new chant: #defense

edit haha it actually works with the current chant

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011
The Raptors game is going to depend on Kemba Walker making a last second shot, just like just any other proper Hornets game.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

raps are real slow on their rotations. loving Marvin Williams taking open corner 3s

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Raptors got quite a break on that possession call.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

its the loving Hornets guys

this is not a bump I want to see on the way to the Finals

BIZORT
Jan 24, 2003

That one Raptors announcer is insufferable in trying to campaign for Lowry to get into the all-star game, jesus christ

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Amir not doing so well right now :(

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

Drunk Canuck posted:

its the loving Hornets guys

this is not a bump I want to see on the way to the Finals

too bad :(

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

BIZORT posted:

That one Raptors announcer is insufferable in trying to campaign for Lowry to get into the all-star game, jesus christ

I couldn't stand it anymore, switched to the Hornets feed.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

yeah the hashtag stuff is really bad

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
Love TNT talking about how Carmelo is buying into the tank and the camera cuts to him just shaking his head.

BIZORT
Jan 24, 2003

The Locator posted:

I couldn't stand it anymore, switched to the Hornets feed.

even the other raptors announcer is tired of it

"is that his name now?"

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

BIZORT posted:

Does he have to campaign? Lowry is pretty clearly the #1 PG in the East. I can't imagine him not being in the ASG.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Gerald Henderson killing the raps.
Hope this convinces the team that they need to go back to last years commitment to D. Every player is just getting blown by

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Libertine posted:

Does he have to campaign? Lowry is pretty clearly the #1 PG in the East. I can't imagine him not being in the ASG.

e: haha i just saw horford on there at the bottom. poor guy. #swiperightatl

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
I'd definitely take Wall first

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Yeah I mean there's always at least half the starting lineup for both teams being really dumb votes by the fans, you can't change that. But he's sure to get one of the reserve spots even if he doesn't win the starting role.

morestuff posted:

I'd definitely take Wall first

I think Lowry is having a slightly better year than Wall this year, but it's not very far apart and Wall is way more of a star than him so Wall will probably get the spot. Wall is also probably way more fun to see in an ASG anyways.

---

I wish TNT could somehow cut this broadcast and just go to the Raptors/Hornets game that people are actually being entertained by right now.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Lessail posted:

yeah the hashtag stuff is really bad
the drake influence

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

loving gently caress fuckers

i should've just watched the knicks and had a good laugh

BIZORT
Jan 24, 2003

the funny part of it lowry is having a bad night while this announcer won't shut up about him getting in

AND they're going to lose at home to charlotte

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
I missed these Raptors. No such thing as a good thing for Raptor fans. I am sure there are other Toronto teams that are good we can support, right?

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

the drake influence

i don't think so. i think it's the same people from the bad new logo

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Kobe at #2 in the west is shameful.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

this Rockets/Knicks "game" is hilarious. It feels like about as competitive as a preseason game and is mostly James Harden goofing off

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

G-Hawk posted:

this Rockets/Knicks "game" is hilarious. It feels like about as competitive as a preseason game and is mostly James Harden goofing off

@Jonathan_Feigen: Harden spends almost the entire halftime since back on floor chatting up Leslie Alexander. Rockets shooting at Les' end of court this half.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

BIZORT posted:

AND they're going to lose at home to charlotte

Charlotte on the second game of a back-to-back, Raptors haven't played since Sunday

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

i love the signal for review

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

The Locator posted:

Kobe at #2 in the west is shameful.
hes either the 1st or 2nd most popular player in the league, and the all-star game is the perfect spot for a player such as him. who the hell cares.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Shaq at half time demands that Dwight Howard dominates and throws elbows, Dwight comes out with 2 and 1s and then drops a knick with an elbow :lol:

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

Jason Smith spent some time on the floor last night in DC too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Ross is the best at late game steals

• Locked thread