Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Draymond Green cannot buy a bucket tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
How does Harrison Barnes get that open

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

When in doubt shoot

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Jesus, get Speights off the goddamn floor.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

JR Smith... owns?

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

speights tired and doing dumb poo poo

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
This is some horseshit

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Grozz Nuy posted:

This is some horseshit

We've scored 4 points in 7-8 mins.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I truly hope that (absent the Rockets being in the finals) Mozgov is instrumental to winning the championship

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
THAT BOGUT BLOCK HOLY poo poo

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Now this poo poo is more like it

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

that block was sick

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Haha the Cavs are pure garbage

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
LOB'D

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

holy gently caress.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Oh my god that lob

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol JR

e: by the way I was loling at JR falling down not him murdering Klay

Intruder fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Jan 10, 2015

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
That trade certainly seems to be working out well for Cleveland in this game, Smith and Mosgov have been huge for them so far

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Grozz Nuy posted:

That trade certainly seems to be working out well for Cleveland in this game

I like the moves cleveland's made this past week. Once they get healthy, they'll push in the east. That defense will get them in the end, though.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

gently caress Mark Jackson

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

warcrimes posted:

I like the moves cleveland's made this past week. Once they get healthy, they'll push in the east. That defense will get them in the end, though.

Lebron, Shump, Mozgov and Marion can all play defense to varying degrees. Obviously that's not enough to win a title but two of those players weren't on the roster earlier this week.

E: I guess I'm agreeing with you

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

e: I'm dumb

Intruder fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Jan 10, 2015

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Somebody explain to me why these loving announcers think they're recording a podcast instead of calling a live goddamn game

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Justin Holiday just juked that guy out of his shoes

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

big boi posted:

Somebody explain to me why these loving announcers think they're recording a podcast instead of calling a live goddamn game

There is no play-by-play going on. I'm tempted to turn it back to the local 'cast, but I loving hate our play-by-play guy.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Dave what the heck was that?

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Cavs-Warriors: I hope you like turnovers

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Grozz Nuy posted:

Cavs-Warriors: I hope you like turnovers

The Bakery at 7000 Coliseum Way

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
When did Johnny Depp give up acting again? 4th Pirates movie?

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

So I was out tonight and didn't see the game, but looking over the box score, it looks like the Suns came out in the 3rd quarter and played amazing basketball, held the Spurs to 10 points and took over the game, then at the end of the quarter, hopped on the team bus and headed to Memphis. Is that about what happened?

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Don't you dare gently caress this up, Dubs

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

I've watched the Cavs 5 or 6 times this year, and I keep waiting for Love to take over. Is that just not his style? I never watched him on the wolves.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

big boi posted:

I've watched the Cavs 5 or 6 times this year, and I keep waiting for Love to take over. Is that just not his style? I never watched him on the wolves.

I think he's been deferring way too much. Is still rebounding like a beast but Kyrie doesn't involve him(or anyone, for that matter) in the game. He's been Chris Bosh'd.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

big boi posted:

He was killing us in the paint in the first half, dunno what happened

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Tarik Black kinda owns.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates
I think Love is definitely one of those big men that Draymond Green actually can't play effectively; he's just too drat tall. It seems like the Cavs really ought to feed him.

fake e: This is a crappy foul call on Speights. On the other hand, it's just Speights.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Mornacale posted:

I think Love is definitely one of those big men that Draymond Green actually can't play effectively; he's just too drat tall. It seems like the Cavs really ought to feed him.

fake e: This is a crappy foul call on Speights. On the other hand, it's just Speights.

He had a rare lovely game, Bogut can finish this out.

e: unless he also fouls out.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Wow Steph

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Welp, it was closer than it should have been for most of the game but the Dubs finally pull away late

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

god the Cavs are poo poo right now.

They really need LeBron back.

• Locked thread