Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Terrible inbounds by Charlotte.

Also, the Charlotte announcers are actually pretty good, explain stuff that casual fans wouldn't know like how the inbounds works in the final 2 minutes before the play starts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

The Locator posted:

Also, the Charlotte announcers are actually pretty good, explain stuff that casual fans wouldn't know like how the inbounds works in the final 2 minutes before the play starts.

cool, i'll check them out next charlotte game i watch

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
go rockets, best team, national champs

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

The Locator posted:

They're ok at the in-game stuff but when they do try to banter it's the worst poo poo imaginable

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

shouldve just fouled there. it's was a two possession game anyway, they were going to have to foul eventually

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

should've just played better basketball in the second half

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

i actually feel bad for knicks fans

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Thank god the Hornets didn't blow this game, as much as they desperately tried to. Pretty big drat win, especially since they were so short-handed.

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
:lol: down by 30 and fighting against each other for a rebound. The Knicks are a new form of funny every game.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

I've seen bigger blow outs sure but I'm not sure I've ever seen a NBA game with such a gap in talent of the players on the floor

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

raptors :sigh:

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
My dream of the Knicks embarrassing the Rockets is happening.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Knicks with "one of their plays of the seasons"

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Acy on the fastbreak getting picked and then falling over was just classic Knicks plays of the year as well. Many plays of the year develop when both teams stop giving a poo poo lol

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

this is basically an all star game where somehow cole aldrich quincy acy and josh smith are involved

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
rockets need to get 29 points up in the 4th so i can relax against this lovely team i know my Leads That Cannot Be Blown Even By lovely Houston/Baylor/Dallas since all of my teams blow huge leads all the time (Baylor, Houston Oilers, Dallas Cowboys, Houston Texas, Houston Rockets)

Delita
Jan 6, 2005
"Acey for three" ... Knicks

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

anne frank fanfic posted:

rockets need to get 29 points up in the 4th so i can relax against this lovely team i know my Leads That Cannot Be Blown Even By lovely Houston/Baylor/Dallas since all of my teams blow huge leads all the time (Baylor, Houston Oilers, Dallas Cowboys, Houston Texas, Houston Rockets)

relax, i can't remember the last time the knicks lost by not double-digits

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Vertical Lime posted:

relax, i can't remember the last time the knicks lost by not double-digits

my old lead that could not be blown in an nba game was 27 points, until the Houston Rockets blew it, so I upped it one more possession

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
I know this isn't exactly news but holy moly the Knicks are bad

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the knicks haven't won a home game since before thanksgiving

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The Knicks are incredible.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The Knicks suck but they are real dumb if they don't give Cleanthony Early a whole bunch of minutes.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Christ the knicks are bad. I wouldn't even want to show up to work if I was on that team.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

RumbleFish posted:

Thank god the Hornets didn't blow this game, as much as they desperately tried to. Pretty big drat win, especially since they were so short-handed.

It makes me feel so much better about the Pels loss to them last night.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
Whenever Wright hits a shot, I fondly remember him having his one good career season with the Warriors. You go, dude!

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
Every loving 3rd quarter without fail what the hell heat.

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006
W3s Matthews was on fire tonight

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
God drat are the blazer's bench shameful men. Two (2) points scored in the like 4 minutes. A win with 99 points leaves that building with real mixed feelings (McD's fries at 100).

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Has anybody made a '5th place in the East isn't that great' joke re: the thread title yet?

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

zelah posted:

God drat are the blazer's bench shameful men. Two (2) points scored in the like 4 minutes. A win with 99 points leaves that building with real mixed feelings (McD's fries at 100).
Nobody cares, everyone is still legitimately butt-hurt that they took away chalupas

this is Rip City

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...
This is the first time I've ever anticipated a Pistons/Hawks regular season game. It would be awesome if Detroit kept winning, but more success for Spurs East would be rad as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IapNlm5iDZw

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I haven't watched the Hawks at all this season but I just might because of the Pistons. What's the deal with Atlanta and why are they so good

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Friiiiiiiiiiiiday night bball. Can't wait to see if Bucks Kenyon Martin is any good. Maybe Sanders will be back finally. Want to see that Pistons Hawks game, too, just because someone slipped Detroit pcp steroids or something.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I haven't watched the Hawks at all this season but I just might because of the Pistons. What's the deal with Atlanta and why are they so good

All 5 guys can shoot, they move the ball, and they switch everything on defense. Teague is legitimately skilled.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
The pistons keep taking awful contested shots and getting completely turned around on defense

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

go hawks i guess

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Looking like Detroit of old right now.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

three fouls in the first quarter :chanpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Grozz Nuy posted:

Has anybody made a '5th place in the East isn't that great' joke re: the thread title yet?

no, you're cleared for takeoff

• Locked thread