Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Lessail posted:

yeah the hashtag stuff is really bad
the drake influence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

The Locator posted:

Kobe at #2 in the west is shameful.
hes either the 1st or 2nd most popular player in the league, and the all-star game is the perfect spot for a player such as him. who the hell cares.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
maple jordan

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

mistermojo posted:

Havent you guys read that Simmons article, LeBron is a basketball genius and should be a player coach
he is a basketball genius

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Raptors looking a little second class vs the Hawks right now. Dennis Schroeder is really ugly and the hair is awful.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
how old is muggsy bogues? he looked to be about 800 years old in that interview.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

wheez the roux posted:

seriously they're gonna steamroll the playoffs and it aint gonna be close
i doubt it.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
maple jordan? maple jordan.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

warcrimes posted:

Memphis is the only team out if that group I'm worried about.
thats stupid.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
fun game.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

warcrimes posted:

STOP SHOOTING THREES WHAT THE gently caress
theyre actually the best team at shooting them, and among the best of all time.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

warcrimes posted:

I'm well aware of that, check out their 3 point FG% this half.

hint: it's zero
i bet thats a real meaningful stat, and the warriors strategy of taking open 3s with their good 3 shooting players is actually retarded and doomed to fail unlike the other 99.9% of the year

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

warcrimes posted:

Oh, look, they lost in OT because they couldn't hit a single loving three pointer since the second period.
klay missed a wide open 2, better cut that shot from the repertoire as well

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

warcrimes posted:

Oh, okay, so you'd rather they kept shooting those three pointers? Fair enough.
those three pointers were wide open and its not like they were killing the bulls inside either. i think they should probably keep using the strategy that their entire team is built around and had them on a 70 win pace, regardless of what 12 shots in a single half tells you.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
better trade curry, this 3 pointer poo poo just isnt gonna cut it

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

warcrimes posted:

They were 0-for-13 in the second half. At some point, you've got to realize it's just not going to happen and go in a different direction.
why is it not going to happen? what event has occurred to make 3s impossible to make, and why did it not happen in the first half with the same teams? do you think they should stop taking 3s next game, too?

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
in a game in which we have major trouble scoring valanciunas is glued to the bench for hansbrough while our guards brick every shot

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
when was the last time kenyon martin was good? i think were going on a decade now?

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Bashez posted:

Barkley just spilled the beans. He's 6'4". Mystery solved everyone.
with shoes or without!?!?!?!?

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
i want the cavs to win the title. and, they will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

hitze posted:

Wiz Bulls Raps are free falling
Everythings coming up Cleveland

• Locked thread