Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

this Rockets/Knicks "game" is hilarious. It feels like about as competitive as a preseason game and is mostly James Harden goofing off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Shaq at half time demands that Dwight Howard dominates and throws elbows, Dwight comes out with 2 and 1s and then drops a knick with an elbow :lol:

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

i actually feel bad for knicks fans

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

I've seen bigger blow outs sure but I'm not sure I've ever seen a NBA game with such a gap in talent of the players on the floor

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

this is basically an all star game where somehow cole aldrich quincy acy and josh smith are involved

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Barkley is wrong, every single Knicks game should be on national TV.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

PantsFreeZone posted:

"Line don't lie." - Rockets broadcaster

Not even close to the worst things he's mucked up announcing this game.

clyde drexler is a real bad announcer

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

the rockets are doing really well at playing down to the celtics tonight

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Josh Smith is 4/4 from behind the arc :aaa:

its just going to encourage him :(

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

rockets commentator: "what a shooter" on Josh Smith, on this day, the 8th of February, 2015.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

The Rockets are gonna struggle against big teams without Howard. Jones is super exposed defensively without Howard next to him. No one can make up for the rebounds, its a bad sign when James Harden is leading the team in rebounds

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

@dmorey 3m3 minutes ago
Best part of being at a TNT game live is it is easy to avoid Charles spewing misinformed biased vitriol disguised as entertainment
https://twitter.com/dmorey/status/565339947931287552

(After Barkley said at half the Rockets and Suns are the worst 2 defensive teams in the NBA) :lol:

Also, this

G-Hawk fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Feb 11, 2015

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

James Harden vs The Phoenix Suns on TNT

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

James Harden Yall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

The Locator posted:

Dammit, why didn't Harden play like this against the Suns?

2nd night of an away back to back after dragging houston to a win last night, guy has no legs

its funny how many regular season games are influenced by which team is on the back to back

• Locked thread