Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i cant tell which ones real and which are fake, but im happy they all exist and im glad that ami and mami die in the second episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i dont really see a reason to gas any idolmaster thread in the first place, its an innocent and fun show

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Davincie posted:

are there really this many idols, how do people keep them apart

not all of them are idolmasters, can you find the ones that dont belong? ganbatte

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
new producer rules a lot and hard

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MJP posted:

I like Kotomine KireiP a whole lot too

I just hope Hibiki gets an actual episode this ti- aww, who am I kidding

wth dude shes worse than the twins

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MJP posted:

At least you know that nothing is worse than Miki

absolutely

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that is a really good post and i understand most of it and find it a good thing to have it here for me to read, man

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i love these idols, all of them

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i felt bad but now i watched some idols and i feel good

there is safety and comfort in idols

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there is also safety and comfort in mimura kanakos huge lumps of fat and i respect that

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sonata Mused posted:

I un-ironically like the Idolm@ster franchise. I have spent way too much on merchandise and am excited for the 2nd season of Cinderella Girls.

Send help.

i support you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Polsy posted:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2015/06/09/feature-aniwords-why-like-idol-anime looks like crunchyroll has a timely article and comments section for you

It's the purity of the dream itself. It's the unlimited desire to achieve the dream without thoughts towards anything else.

im throwing up

• Locked thread