Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
No Dad
No, I haven't checked my oil recently.
No, still single.
Yes, Dad.
Can't one of my brothers do it?
Okay. See you then. Bye bye.
View Results

• Locked thread
Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You ever really get into the zone of being smart rear end, just a total dick, all for a game, and you take off on a roll slinging poo poo at whomever comes your way?

No reason but self amusement. You just take it on faith you won't come across someone that's likely to punch you.

Most folks don't punch.

It's not all funny. It's not all clever. But it's fun to be needlessly cruel sometimes, right? For it's own sake. It's good-natured on the inside.

Not thinking, just doing. gently caress it, you have to make your own fun.

Then the phone rings and the voice on the other end says "what are you doing?" and you say "I'M DOIN' YOUR MOM, BITCH!"

And then you say "I'm sorry, Dad. Yes, I really miss Grammy, too. Eight years this June?"

I was just wondering if that happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Yeah that's happened to me and the trick is to just make fun exclusively of the small and puny, op.

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Harime Nui posted:

Yeah that's happened to me and the trick is to just make fun exclusively of the small and puny, op.

Well, Grammy Gram wasn't exactly "big" in the conventional sense.

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I once spent the summer at Grammy's and she used the time to convince me I was actually a half bobcat, half boy hybrid my parents found in the woods while hunting mushrooms.

She spent the next three months training me as such because she said it was cruel of my parents to try to make me act like something I wasn't. She claimed to have helped people like me before.

It took my mom until the middle of November to break me of making GBS threads in cardboard beer flats in the corner of my room.

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Grammy was firm but Grammy was fair.

She'd make us cut our own whipping switches when we made her cross, but she wouldn't use them on us right away. No, not Grammy Gram.

She'd save all the switches under her bed until May 17th, always May 17th, and then duct tape them together for what she called the King Whooper.

We'd get a three step head start but that old gal could really fling a bundle of sticks.

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
For our birthday all the grand kids would always be presented with a selection of brightly wrapped packages.

We were allowed to choose one each from the pile and then made to carefully remove and fold the paper so it could be reused for the next kid's birthday.

That was it, there was never anything in the boxes but it wasn't really about getting gifts.

It was about tradition.

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Well ain't that just the most retarded thing in the thread.

I thought it would have been me, but it was that thing.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
Sleep tight, Pizza

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Besides, Grammy would never let us have pizza. She said it was too ethnic.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
did not read poll voted all

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
sleep tight, pizza

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
yes its my daily life OP

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

gnarlyhotep posted:

yes its my daily life OP

Maybe you know: what is wrong with these people?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Peep slight mizza

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Rando posted:

Maybe you know: what is wrong with these people?

being drunk

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

gnarlyhotep posted:

being drunk

But that's my problem and I just ain't getting that sort of vibe from the crowd.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Sure all the time, OP.

Also, sleep tight pizza.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

quote:

You did not select an option to vote for. Please press back to return to the poll and choose an option before voting.

but my dad is dead. sleep tight pizza.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

fuckiong poo poo, i hate my dad, hes a loving ball tugging piece of real piece of poo poo=., ium really loving angry aBout dads itt, gently caress, and poo poo, piss

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

balls

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

cocks and dicks, pussy human being , a real fucer,

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

soirry for my spelling mistakes im really very worked uyp and angry rn rignt now, i dont know what to so, im rteally

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

oh god

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lonesomedwarf posted:

fuckiong poo poo, i hate my dad, hes a loving ball tugging piece of real piece of poo poo=., ium really loving angry aBout dads itt, gently caress, and poo poo, piss

What's it like to have a crap dad?

I have a good dad who loves me.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

my dad liked to play variations on popular board games. we would play guess whos your daddy? a few times, that usually ended in fights though

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
i didn't understand what you're talking about, the academy awards or grammerphones, some crazy poo poo... thread is a little "out there" for me

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

sexy young infidel posted:

i didn't understand what you're talking about, the academy awards or grammerphones, some crazy poo poo... thread is a little "out there" for me

It's dads and gramms.

?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

one time we played hide the cigarettes but then he beat me up for playing the game so theres that

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
lonesomedwarf you better wish some pizza a goodnight, or you're gonna see a world of shitposting

Thunder Sheep
Apr 3, 2009

Sleep tight, pizza.

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Who first posted this poverty ghost and sleeping pizza poo poo?

I want to send them an angry PM.

return0
Apr 11, 2007
Sleep tight, Pizza

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
eat the pizza

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress that pizza.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I used to be the funniest loving guy. In high school I had no fewer than 4 teachers keep me after class and threaten to kick my rear end if I didn't keep my mouth shut.

Later in life I realized that when i was being funny I, because I was getting big laughs, was actually just being a dick, so now I kind of feel bad. I probably hurt a lot of feelings over the years.

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012
"Sleep tight, Pizza" in this thread.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Im gonna eat that pizza

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I made a magic the gathering deck that pretty much ruins the game for all my friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Them gonna be some greasy sheets

That's what she said lol

It's what he said

• Locked thread