Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

you still do homosex, just also do hetero stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainButtSmack
Oct 21, 2008
A concept my dog can wrap its head around

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
nah homos arent very impressed by the opposite gender's genitalia whereas we bis are. A bi can WORSHIP a fuckin' cock and suddenly be like, OH HOLY HELL LOOKIT THAT A VAGINA! and go nuts. figuratively speaking of course.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

Nathilus posted:

nah homos arent very impressed by the opposite gender's genitalia whereas we bis are. A bi can WORSHIP a fuckin' cock and suddenly be like, OH HOLY HELL LOOKIT THAT A VAGINA! and go nuts. figuratively speaking of course.

if you worship cock you are gay

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Human sexuality is a spectrum.

Straight at one end, gay at the other end, and sick insatiable deviants in the middle.

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!

Myron Baloney posted:

if you worship cock you are gay

What if you generally stuff your face full of vagina but if the right drugs and the right cock are in the mix something might happen? Still gay or what, is being gay like the one drop rule?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Scald posted:

What if you generally stuff your face full of vagina but if the right drugs and the right cock are in the mix something might happen? Still gay or what, is being gay like the one drop rule?

i think so that would be gay

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Rando posted:

Human sexuality is a spectrum.

Straight at one end, gay at the other end, and sick insatiable deviants in the middle.

Don't kinkshame me pls.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Scald posted:

yes gay, maybe not ONLY gay or JUST gay but gay

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
generally "gay" means being romantically attracted to men, not just "ok with doing drugs and touching dicks sometimes". for that matter, i'm betting most "bi" guys just like having sex with guys but mostly only want to actually be with girls. the more you know!

also i'm a sick insatiable deviant but i'm not really into guys, don't take my phrase away from me :mad:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
relevant sexual orientation comparison is based on differences from the norm not on common ground that was assumed by default
"i would appreciate it if you considered that i am also attracted to non-drawn adult human females before you label me"

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im gay

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

if you thing about it, being straight is just a kind of gay

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
everybody is bisexual when pushed far enough

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

quote:

AV Club: There’s a gay character, too.
Tommy Wiseau: Yeah, there’s Don. Actually he’s bisexual. And you see, that’s the society way of right now. Let’s say we talk about 10 years ago, people would not accept it very openly. Because you talk about Chinese, you know, rednecks, and all this crap. We live in America, one of the good things what we have with all the people is we have dialogue. So that’s my message a little bit, you know? So, don’t be a redneck, don’t be this, but you know what? We have that. So I’m contradicting myself right now because this eventually will get better. As a whole, you know what I’m saying?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lol

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Like I said

Sick insatiable deviants.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

im bisexual, and lemme tell you, its quite good

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Stoat posted:

How do you deal with the unending animal impulses that drive you to put your mouth and genitals on everything you see?

It must be exhausting.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Wrong idiot, we bisexuals are a proud people with a rich and storied history of our own

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Harime Nui posted:

Wrong idiot, we bisexuals are a proud people with a rich and storied history of our own

This is the forest primeval

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Harime Nui posted:

ur people must have a many volumed anals comprising a history lengthy and of much girth

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Rando posted:

How do you deal with the unending animal impulses that drive you to put your mouth and genitals on everything you see?

It must be exhausting.

its actually pretty cool

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
is anal sex like taking a crap in reverse?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Orkin Mang posted:

is anal sex like taking a crap in reverse?
like taking a crap in reverse then taking a crap then taking a crap in reverse then taking a crap then in reverse then...

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Stoat posted:

don't you mean quite gay?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

The esteemed social critic T.S. Madison once said those who are ignorant of queer sexuality lump everything into being the stereotype of predatory gay male. When lesbians and trans women are stigmatized, it is primarily done through this lens.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

The esteemed social critic T.S. Madison once said those who are ignorant of queer sexuality lump everything into being the stereotype of predatory gay male. When lesbians and trans women are stigmatized, it is primarily done through their contextualization through this lens.

taint slicker madison

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

The esteemed social critic T.S. Madison once said those who are ignorant of queer sexuality lump everything into being the stereotype of predatory gay male. When lesbians and trans women are stigmatized, it is primarily done through this lens.

yes but what do you say Larry?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
toothy suction madison

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Taint Stripe Madison

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
Transsexual Suckmachine Madison

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Thunder Snatch Madison

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
talented spooger madison

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Tushy Stroker Madison

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Myron Baloney posted:

yes but what do you say Larry?

Larry is a diminuitive. I am not a Russian with a patronymic for you to shorten, or a dog. Educate yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsxHNiTh-hQ

haris pilton posted:

Transsexual Suckmachine Madison

you're winner

Lawrence Gilchrist fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Jan 9, 2015

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
true, im bi now.

#img*ycaust

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I had PiV sex last night and it was as gay as the day is long

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I guess it was rape too? I think all PiV sex is rape these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
I'm shocked, and frankly a little disappointed that the first reply in this thread wasn't "I'm bisexual." Or is that probatable now too?

• Locked thread