Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

BossRighteous posted:

Seems like polys are either:
Way too high in self-esteem
Way too low in self-esteem

Or bipolar and both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

JebanyPedal posted:

She probably couldn't live with the fact that she was married to the retard that wrote Borderlands 2 and created Tiny Tina.
Like think about how hosed up that would be.

No, they both bonded about how they were in an ~open relationship~ and Anthony even wrote a text adventure game (yeah) about how much he liked this other girl

Also he went on a date with a dude and got his neck smelled

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You are 1 second away from getting your dick sucked little bitch, my reason is the right reason, if you think otherwise then you better prepare that putrid bung-port because I'm gonna stuff it up with my meatsicle.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
I dunno what bullshit all you beta bitches are saying in this awful thread but if my girl made out with some other guy I would dump her and beat that moron up, hth

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Take a dump on my cock.

naem
May 29, 2011

The herpes generation

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
so why are peoples sex live's so pathetic .... that the only way they can think of "spice thing up" is to introduce a bunch of other pathetic ideots itno the mix??

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Every generation is further from God's will than the last

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Frackie Robinson posted:

Every generation is further from God's will than the last

it's funny if you read what old fuckers from centuries old civilizations had to say about things because most of them loved bitching about how the newest generation was awful and going to bring ruin

tho considering the person that comes to mind when i type that is a roman senator complaining about how these new guys are loving up everything maybe they have a point

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

a starwar betamax posted:

so why are peoples sex live's so pathetic .... that the only way they can think of "spice thing up" is to introduce a bunch of other pathetic ideots itno the mix??

the sad part is that you can do this without you and your gf dating different people

that's right, swingers are even more stable than open relationships

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

David Copperfield posted:

the sad part is that you can do this without you and your gf dating different people

that's right, swingers are even more stable than open relationships

Is there something like swinging only instead of us having sex with different couples my gf only has sex with me but I have sex with other women? Is there a life style like that?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

MegaGatts posted:

Is there something like swinging only instead of us having sex with different couples my gf only has sex with me but I have sex with other women? Is there a life style like that?

it's called having a harem

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

Robo Reagan posted:

it's called having a harem

Well, guess I'm muslim now. Better find some cartoonists to shoot and get some acid ready in case any of them look at me sideways.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

MegaGatts posted:

I have no first hand experience in this but I thought swinging involves both people having sex with other people at the same time, not just you going out to date whomever you want whenever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willias
Sep 3, 2008

Volume posted:

Aatrek parachutte account spotted

aatrek was always looking forward to the next generation

• Locked thread