Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
lots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Damo posted:

there is absolutely nothing wrong with cute, perky small tittays with hard little button nipples on a small girl, can easily be just as hot as any big boobied girl.

dont boob discriminate, doug

Ignore the replies from the smelly unwashed cock never been near a woman goons. Most of the women I've known who are small breasted have aforementioned breasts that are relatively hyper sensitive and so leading to good times. But then again, what do I know compared to those transparently aatrek sympathising analogous fucks?
Having said that: Jai guru dev, goons.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
^^^ yes.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

VendaGoat posted:

Is there any synonym for tits less sexy than "Teats"?

When I was growing up it was 'Funbags'. More recently I've read 'Bangers'.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Iamblikhos posted:

"Devil's dumplings"

Doesn't make sense. Lots of stuff doesn't make sense to me,but that makes even littler sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
'Breasticles'? Fux sake. When i was a little(er) poo poo at school it was 'mammaries'.

• Locked thread