Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
I have to belong somewhere I suppose

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
im a proud goon

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
When people ask me what I'm doing while I'm noodling around on my phone I tell them I'm posting on a message board. Sometimes there's a second question and someone will ask oh yeah like reddit? And I'll say yeah, like reddit but good.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Posting twice in a row to snipe a page is a poo poo snipe. If this is seen as acceptable then I'm no longer proud to be a goon.

I mean gently caress, it's only 1 level above editing in a snipe

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Kitchner posted:

Posting twice in a row to snipe a page is a poo poo snipe. If this is seen as acceptable then I'm no longer proud to be a goon.

I mean gently caress, it's only 1 level above editing in a snipe

there are no words fitting to convey my remorse, so i beseech you to accept my humblest apologies.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
im proud to be a goon

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

where's the "post here if you're proud to be a troon" thread?

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

krampster2 posted:

where's the "post here if you're proud to be a troon" thread?

There's a whole subforum for that.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

krampster2 posted:

pride is a silly sin but it's not the dumbest, just look at this pic, that's not a sin that's cute as heck

Cute, you say?

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Izumi Konata posted:

there are no words fitting to convey my remorse, so i beseech you to accept my humblest apologies.

You need to climb the mountain of 10,000 posts and when you get to the top you must ask the posting master for forgiveness.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Shaddak posted:

Cute, you say?

The gun shoots a little bit of cloth that says "just kidding haha!' then he smiles again really cute imo

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

goons are just as bad as any other breed of wretched manchildren, except maybe a little more self aware. I think that in and of itself is worth being proud of. Except me, I only post here if I get bored after reading the front pag,e.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i love my articulate autistic forum.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
its comforting to be in the company of other very angry antisocial losers who know how to keep their insanely creepy and gross weirdness behind closed doors, for the most part, and able to manifest it into humorous shitposting and other benign facades.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

honestly it is nice to post somwhere where people dont take themselves so seriously.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
taking things seriously is bad.
just embrace the immaterial and sublime into the ultimate harmony of nothingness as you sit back and laugh at stuff

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ghaz posted:

goons are just as bad as any other breed of wretched manchildren, except maybe a little more self aware. I think that in and of itself is worth being proud of. Except me, I only post here if I get bored after reading the front pag,e.

Agreed, SA is basically 4chan but self aware and thus much more tolerable.

Smoremaster
Aug 5, 2009

Don't forget to source your quotes!
i love SA and goons except the ones with anime avatars

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The forums are a bunch of shitheads I can hang out with and talk a bunch of poo poo to without the risk of getting punched in the face. When I get sick of GBS I just shitpost until I get a probation for a few days off.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I wave my freak flag here daily then shuffle off. Sorry.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Smoremaster posted:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i wanted to be a goon but i don't "fit in", i'm not "liked", i don't "smell human"

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
:frogc00l: goon pride :dukedog:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Goon pride world wide

Goon power every hour

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Smoremaster posted:

wow, rude!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Anime stinks

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

mookface posted:

Anime stinks

there's an anime moose in your new avatar

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

mookface posted:

Anime stinks

:mrgw:

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Serious question: Has anyone ever actually worked up the courage to ask someone the stairs question irl? I could not see your average socially awkward goon doing this.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

krampster2 posted:

Serious question: Has anyone ever actually worked up the courage to ask someone the stairs question irl? I could not see your average socially awkward goon doing this.

Someone asked me it when they found out I play EVE Online.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I saw a dude in a wheelchair at college once almost 10 years ago in a cnst shirt with a nadelogo bumper sticker

i did not do the stairs thing

Though really im realizing now what a hilarious missed opportunity that was hahah.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Satsuki Kiryuin posted:

Someone asked me it when they found out I play EVE Online.

The odd's were like 50% though so it's a pretty safe bet in that case

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

krampster2 posted:

I was asked and it was about as awkward as you would expect.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

krampster2 posted:

The odd's were like 50% though so it's a pretty safe bet in that case

He was kind of bemused I wasn't in the actual goon corporation.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

*Walks into Republican conference.*

Well I'm proud to be a pedophile, where at least I know I'm free, and I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me, and I'd gladly stand up next to you, and be a pedophile still today, because God knows I love this land, God bless the USA.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

JebanyPedal posted:

*Walks into Republican conference.*

Well I'm proud to be a pedophile, where at least I know I'm free, and I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me, and I'd gladly stand up next to you, and be a pedophile still today, because God knows I love this land, God bless the USA.

This, except ironically

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Not very proud to be a goon tbh. At this point reading the forums is more habit than enjoyment.

Know a few other goons, never discuss the forums with them because I'm not a oval office.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lol if you didn't know the a in dfa1979 isn't anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoremaster
Aug 5, 2009

Don't forget to source your quotes!
tfw the forums are down and there's nothing else to do on the internet

• Locked thread