Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Man I am going to have to rewatch season 1?

It's funny how they got the same voice actors for Izaya and the (younger?) sister as Karen and Arararagi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Stall_19 posted:

That was hard to watch. I hope that animation was just a one episode thing because that was horrible.

You know, I didn't mind it with Egor, I thought it was some quaint Doraemon gag at first that was specific to some Russians but seeing it the whole episode after that got annoying fast when it got clear to me its just low budget in general, damnit.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
So this show is like really subtle to me so is there anything in particularly that hints at/leads up to Mikado presumably wanting to become a gang leader?

Is this like that recent episode of Doctor Who where the Master offers the Doctor an Army to see what he'll do?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
What game involves repeating "Kabaddi kabaddi"?

So does Mikado not know Anri has a magic sword?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
The pen scene was a stunner, awesome!

On the other hand I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about that scene with Sonohara that was just strange; I just don't understand.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
So what's Kida's problem again?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
He doesn't need a lot of people, he has access to the same message boards as anyone, a couple of people can easily figure out ahead of time when someone's going to cause trouble and they go and intercept; then rumours start going around about what they're doing and this discourages people from using Dollars' name to do bad things.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Whose the other person with the red eyes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

She looks like Ronda Rousey.

• Locked thread