Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

She insists on riding a motorbike with no headlights and has an incredibly paranoid fear of alien invasion so I'd say she's not quite right in the head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

Grouchio posted:

Is it just me or does the pacing seem rather sped up? Like the producers are trying to finish the series in three cours when they went through just a quarter of it last season in two cours?

They're adapting triple the content with only 50% more episodes so I'd be surprised if the pace was slower.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

Nate RFB posted:

I wonder why Izaya didn't bother to manipulate Akane himself and instead used whomever that brown-haired stand-in was. Unless Namie is going behind his back? That seems unlikely since everything seems to be going according to what Izaya planned at the moment.

I would dispute that everything is going just as Izaya planned. I'm fairly certain Aoba or his actions wrt Mikado are a blind spot to him and whatever Mikado ends up doing instead of staying home like Izaya tried to get him to by impersonating Kida is going to be unaccounted for. I'm also thinking Namie used someone else instead of Izaya in the Akane scheme behind Izaya's back like you said, and I'm pretty sure that no-one other than Celty and Anri are even aware that Varona and Sloan are around. This is a giant clusterfuck and I love every bit of it. :allears:

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

Grouchio posted:

All of the spoilers above are fake jsyk.

Revealing that Dick Spacious' spoilers are fake is a spoiler.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

the wildest rear end posted:

I'm hoping that all the poo poo that's going on all at once just causes mikado to snap

From the next episode preview it looks like he'll take up Aoba on his offer, probably because he wants to be more involved but can't do so because the Dollars are basically 4chan and it doesn't matter what animeMoot has to say about it.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

She's having the time of her life.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

It was a good season, but I felt the pacing towards the end suffered a lot. From Mikado getting pulled to the abandoned warehouse by Aoba to the fight by the field it felt like barely anything happened and that was something like 3 or 4 episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

SyntheticPolygon posted:

He looks like he's having fun. :)

Yeah, which made the scene where Anri's talking to Celty about it hilarious.

"Mikado is acting weird."
"Is he depressed?"
"No he's having fun."

I love this loving series.

• Locked thread