Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
I hosed my roommates girlfriend when I was 19 so yeah I was pretty terrible back then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Can you guys quit making GBS threads up my terrible thread with psedopedophilia? I need real live 15 yr olds not fyad gossip.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

I'm not sure about the butt sex part, but the rest of it seems legit. Tell me more.

That's about all there is to it. You reach a point where your at peace with yourself because either youve been honest with yourself and come to terms with and dealt with stuff positively, and/or you discover you can live with your faults so who gives a poo poo and its none of their business anyway so gently caress off.
Anal'ny seks becomes increasingly important emotionally physically spiritually, politically and aesthetically.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
in my day we had REAL gossp! *adjusts dentures by slurping on them*

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

oncearoundaltair posted:

That's about all there is to it. You reach a point where your at peace with yourself because either youve been honest with yourself and come to terms with and dealt with stuff positively, and/or you discover you can live with your faults so who gives a poo poo and its none of their business anyway so gently caress off.
Anal'ny seks becomes increasingly important emotionally physically spiritually, politically and aesthetically.

That all seems super legit, I will inform my future sex partners that I need to take it in the butt. Thanks for the tip friend.

Anyways, I think that that REM's losing my religion should have been a medieval passion play style video, it would have been much better. They're super catholic and could have done a good job with it

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
REM eat the eggs

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Watching your enemies die.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Automatic Slim posted:

Watching your enemies die.

See your enemies driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

proof of concept posted:

if he's really a teenager then it makes how much yospos hates his guts even more hilarious

lol yospos

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
what's sadder than a thirty-something man?

a thirty something man who works in IT, that's what

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Lichy posted:

what's sadder than a thirty-something man?

a thirty something woman cuz she gettin old and her value be her body yo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Literal Carehaver posted:

a thirty something woman cuz she gettin old and her value be her body yo

I disagree, most thirty year old women lead productive and happy lives, have families, and, most importantly, do not have to janitor computers for a living

• Locked thread