Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
hey, is your penis circumcized
yes!!! cut my foreskin dick!!!
no!!!! dont!!
View Results

• Locked thread
krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

thanks it wasn't easy

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Stottie Kyek posted:

How do you give the guy a handjob if you haven't got anything to move up and down?

lol circumcised dicks are so gross that women have to give out pity handjobs while having their face turned away so they don't smell the oozing dick cheese. I'll stick to my rock hard cut dick getting sucked over some half assed handjob that she's not even into

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Volume posted:

lol circumcised dicks are so gross

I think we all agree on that. Cut dicks are gross.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

dicks are gross.

ftfy

Wearsyourgodnow
Jul 21, 2009

just regularly wash your dicks ya weirdos

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
je suis foreskin

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

cool, this thread again? the first one for 2015? congrats! well done!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Uncircumcised dicks basically become 100% rotten cheese if you don't wash them at least 10 times a day

Circumcised dicks are basically just a long grotesque hotdog of scar tissue and bodily destruction sticking out of the scrotum

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
As a woman, I can say that an uncut cock is perfectly fine and any woman who won't take one is a dumb prissy baby

"Yes i would like a ridiculous fleshy appendage to inject a sticky mess into my hoohah BUT NOT IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S WEARING A TURTLENECK"

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Zzulu posted:

Uncircumcised dicks basically become 100% rotten cheese if you don't wash them at least 10 times a day

Circumcised dicks are basically just a long grotesque hotdog of scar tissue and bodily destruction sticking out of the scrotum
p much this

all dicks are gross

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Ay gently caress you.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
circumcision is cool it make private area look better

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

a starwar betamax posted:

circumcision is cool it make private area look better
but how do you masturbate

HOW DO YOU MASTURBATE

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

gary oldmans diary posted:

but how do you masturbate

HOW DO YOU MASTURBATE

I don't. too busy having relations with attractive fit spouse

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
you circumcision supporters will shamefully use any lie no matter how ridiculous
thats the difference between the sides of this discussion :colbert:

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

script kitty posted:

cut all male dicks

fight the patriarchy

MISANDRY UNITED

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Pththya-lyi posted:

As a woman, I can say that an uncut cock is perfectly fine and any woman who won't take one is a dumb prissy baby

"Yes i would like a ridiculous fleshy appendage to inject a sticky mess into my hoohah BUT NOT IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S WEARING A TURTLENECK"

What about lesbians though?

That actually raises a point, we women have clitoral hoods that are kind of like foreskins and you have to clean under them to stop smeg accumulating too, but we actually wash ourselves and so it's not an issue. Except in really really hosed up cultures where they do all sorts of cutting, but those guys don't even pretend it's for cleanliness reasons, they're pretty open about saying "yep, we just hate slutty women so we cut everyone up so they won't enjoy sex".

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pththya-lyi posted:

As a woman,

lol you're not fooling anyone you dick cheese dripping freak

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
clearly we should start cutting women too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Stottie Kyek posted:

That actually raises a point, we women have clitoral hoods that are kind of like foreskins and you have to clean under them to stop smeg accumulating too, but we actually wash ourselves and so it's not an issue. Except in really really hosed up cultures where they do all sorts of cutting, but those guys don't even pretend it's for cleanliness reasons, they're pretty open about saying "yep, we just hate slutty women so we cut everyone up so they won't enjoy sex".
what point you sorta just meander about there

clittoral hood : foreskin :: clitoris : glans
in circumcision you remove foreskin
in female "circumcision" they lop off the clitoris so it would only be comparable if in male circumcision they cut off the glans of males
total misuse of the word circumcise which means "cut around" not "cut off"; totally unrelated subject

• Locked thread