Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluo
May 25, 2007

I'll take the lions if thats cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluo
May 25, 2007

I put bids in on 4 players, I put a bid on Suh, I know its bizarro league but if he goes for under what I put I'd find it very 2bizarro haha [lowball bid]

Fluo
May 25, 2007

loving hell Stafford does my head in. First tackle he took in 1st quarter and hes dead for the game :|

lost to the vikings in extra time lol

Fluo
May 25, 2007

The Piper posted:

Packers do the drat thing on the Rams. GG, FG. Hope your rookies gain some awareness soon.

Fluo, you lost a CPU game?

ya I did the mistake of playing it when half asleep

Paperback Writer posted:

Let's gooo Jags

If we advance today, can you play fluo?
Sorry pissed this post yesterday - I can do today if you like

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Paperback Writer posted:

I forget, are you the user from the UK? If so I'm free these next 3 or so hours. Then between 7-9pm PST.

Doing the 9pm EST game, so I'm down for around 7pm PST if that's cool with you?

Fluo
May 25, 2007

great game, i was bricking it on that last play of yours

first quarter i was paranoid about throwing interceptions so mostly did running... then about to get a TD and got intercepted haha

very good game man, we have to play against each other more often!

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Paperback Writer posted:

drat, good comeback fluo. Can't believe I lost that one... Lynch was useless and my one pick was more backbreaking than your four.

21 - 14 Lions

E: oh yeah, I accidentally picked 3-4 defense playbook before the game out of habit as the Raiders lol. Kind of messed me up but not an excuse with that D.

:(

and ya god drat that interception of yours on the touchline was :vince:

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Lost to the vikings. Stafford out (°ribs got destroyed last game) and my second QB was out half the game. lost by 3 points because kickers are terrible qbs lol

Fluo fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Jan 22, 2015

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Paperback Writer posted:

ha! And he beat me.

You killed stafford for a handful of games, and then the CPU got 1 sack on my 2nd QB which killed him too

:qq: my luck

Fluo
May 25, 2007

2nd quarter they killed my QB and holy moly I was going to lose my 3rd game in a row but I forced my QB back in the pitch (medium risk) and won

I might need to get a free agent QB looking at the games sofar

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Good game Thompson! Another close game. Went into extra time and Kansas got touch down. That game was hella bizarro, I love that it got into extra time because I ran the QB during a hail mary and accepted first down on roughing the passer to get a 53yard kick haha

good game man bizarro ftw (also god drat stafford is still dead so had a terrible QB :<)

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Dubious posted:

FG @ fluo

FG Bro, I've been drinking most the day with a mate so gonna sit tonight out, you good tomorrow (friday) any time best for you?

Fluo
May 25, 2007

human being Guy posted:

Friday anytime after 5:30 EST is good.

I'm going for a power nap - roughly 7pm EST - hopefully I will get up before, setting alarm just incase

Fluo
May 25, 2007

human being Guy posted:

Havent seen you online, you around?

Yeah just woke up! (Alarm was set for pm not am :negative:

Fluo
May 25, 2007

FG up for it sometime this afternoon / early evening?

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Dubious posted:

probably advancing this later tonight, simming a remaining cpu game and FG - fluo because they cant match up and also because FG autod.

Was busy on the weekend - just to say FG didn't auto (it kept trying to send the invite out) - same for the main madden league. I'm happy for you to sim us though.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

The Piper posted:

FLUOOOOOOOOOOOO, when can you play?

5pm ESTish today?

Fluo fucked around with this message at 10:45 on Feb 11, 2015

Fluo
May 25, 2007

The Piper posted:

um, mayyyyyyyybe. I'll let you know closer to that proposed time if I can make it.

edit: yeah 5pm today won't work for me. I usually can't play until 7pm EST on weekdays. I might be able to accommodate that time on Friday

Ok Maybe Tomorrow at 7pm-9pm EST work for you? (is nearer 9pm good or closer to 7pm?)

Fluo
May 25, 2007

The Piper posted:

yeah that window is perfect. Lets aim for 7pm EST

If you're up for it today instead I'm around at 7pm EST

Fluo
May 25, 2007

good game piper!

Was feeling real good game, felt really rusty in the 1st quarter or 2 and thought i was gonna get my rear end handed, especially with those two early interceptions :staredog:

idk how i came back D: was fun though, first game with stafford back ;o

Fluo
May 25, 2007

The Piper posted:

That was the most frustrating game of Madden I've played in a long time. I went up 21-0 late in the 2nd quarter and was feeling really confident and then Fluo ripped off 35 consecutive points to win 35-21.

Stafford to Megatron was absolutely torching my secondary in the 2nd half with is understandable. That happens to alot of quality goon Madden players. The fact that I suddenly couldn't move the ball is what's really troubling. I think my 2nd half possessions went: INT (on my first play of the 2nd half), punt, punt, punt, turnover on downs. That should never happen with a 98 OVR QB. My running game is mostly just "run up the gut with Lacy and watch him fall forward for 5+ yards per play" and that just wasn't happening against Fairley. I needed a speed back to run outside the tackles but that A) is hard to do in this game and B) I don't have the personnel for it because James Starks blows.

Good game Fluo, I"m now pretty sure you're going to ruin my perfect Jets season in the main league.

Don't worry you will most likely wreck me, Brady is for some reason has been terrible (I've been playing better whenever Brady has been injuried :psyduck:)

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Havoc what time EST is good for you today? So I can work it around my casking / bottling schedule. I'm good most the evening EST wise if you can only do at 5-6pm or 9-10 pm etc.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Havoc904 posted:

I should be able to go around 6:30 EST or we can go at 9 EST. I get off work at 6, so 6:30 is the earliest I can play tonight.

9pm est good? :D

Fluo
May 25, 2007

That game was pure bizarro ahaha

Good game, it was anybodies game, the intercepts and fumbles

Fluo fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Feb 14, 2015

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Dubious posted:

Pending Raiders, Lions and Bills vs CPU

Will do my match before 5pm EST tonight, been busy 2 days and thought I posted in both the threads but turns out I didn't. Will be finished before 5pm est today

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Packers when you up for a game?

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Dubious posted:

Advance is pending fluo and shadowhand CPU games.

Sim me, this brew is taking later than expected, i wont be finished before 4am

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Dubious posted:

fluo i see you online, wanna knock this out?

Sorry this morning that was finishing up the brew day (night), ended up unwindined. I'm free any time from now though

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Dubious posted:

ready when you are.

getting on just need to get this writeup finished, 5 mins (8:30pm gmt / 3:30pm est)

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Good game Dubious! (apart from that first touchdown but that was on my end, I switched to the player and then he stopped for a split second :(

really good game though, hope you recorded that touchdown where you tanked those players off your runner :D

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Recovered from the weekend, god drat that was a painful recovery lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluo
May 25, 2007

If you already haven't, I think I'm going to have to :rip:, just far too busy lately and seems it won't change for a few months. Loved the madden games this year with you guys and may be able to pop back in but most likely will be around time when Madden 16 is out. Peace guys see you around soon. :)

• Locked thread