Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

should i do something about it or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

baleen

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME
depends if you plan on turning it in to a handlebar or something else that would need a lot of length. This will eventually involve mustache setting cream type stuff and a lot of trouble.

so unless you want to do that; then no, shave it or trim it with scissors.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

KiddieGrinder posted:

depends if you plan on turning it in to a handlebar or something else that would need a lot of length. This will eventually involve mustache setting cream type stuff and a lot of trouble.

so unless you want to do that; then no, shave it or trim it with scissors.

i should add it's part of a beard and unlikely to be transformed into insufferable hipster garbage

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Only do something about it if it bothers you bud, when I get a lock in my doughnut cream I just chew it down. I cough up hairballs sometimes it's pretty funny.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

just eat the parts that go into your mouth, it's a nice protein substitute for missing meat balls

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
Shave it you god damned hippy.

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

well the only bothersome part is that sometimes i get splashback onto my monitor when i take a hearty sip of lemon water.

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

Frog Act posted:

i should add it's part of a beard and unlikely to be transformed into insufferable hipster garbage

transformed?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

just eat the parts that go into your mouth, it's a nice protein substitute for missing meat balls

i thought changing my name would be enough to escape this legacy

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

Frog Act posted:

in that case I think just a trim should suffice. Ideally the mustache hairs (when pressed against your lips) should stop from touching your bottom lip. if not, youre eating your mustache.

of course thats my personal measuring method and opinion. :)

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
I used to pick my rear end and smell my fingers when I was a teenager and had the same type of mustache. One time an old friend of mine said that he smelled poo poo and after checking out our shoes and the grass around us we couldn't find any dog poo poo around. It was strong enough for him to follow the poo poo stink to my face fur. I was so loving embarrassed. I couldn't smell the poo poo because I was used to it evidently.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Tony Homo posted:

I used to pick my rear end and smell my fingers when I was a teenager and had the same type of mustache. One time a law friend of mine said that he smelled poo poo and after checking out shoes and the grass around us we couldn't find any dog poo poo around. It was strong enough to him so that he sniffed the air a and informed me that it was coming from my face fur. I was so loving embarrassed. I couldn't smell the poo poo because I was used to it evidently.

the mustache is really tangential to this story isn't it

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Break out your front teeth and eat mush for the rest of your miserable existence. The mustache will strain solids to aid digestion.

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
mine too, because I can't be hosed shaving with a normal razor. I want to get laser hair removal on my face so I can go back to looking like an old lesbian instead of some dickhead with a beard

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Tony Homo posted:

I used to pick my rear end and smell my fingers when I was a teenager and had the same type of mustache. One time an old friend of mine said that he smelled poo poo and after checking out our shoes and the grass around us we couldn't find any dog poo poo around. It was strong enough for him to follow the poo poo stink to my face fur. I was so loving embarrassed. I couldn't smell the poo poo because I was used to it evidently.

same

Willias
Sep 3, 2008
have you considered fire, op?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tony Homo posted:

This is positively vile

BouncingBuckyBalls
Feb 15, 2011

*Patent Pending*

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Trim your gross facial pubes! Cripes! Don't forget the neckbeard some loving.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
let it grow out. let it all grow out until you look like a deranged homeless person, and then become a deranged homeless person. post a trip report at the end, tia

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Never anger the mustache. Speak kindly to the mustache. Learn to love the mustache. If there is strife, reconciliation with the mustache is usually the best option. Separation should only be considered If the mustache threatens you with violence.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

same OP

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

The best part about that picture is that he obviously owns a razor.

The only acceptable beards are on the homeless and lumberjacks.

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo

yeah ok I had forgotten about this I'm going to buy some razors today fuckit

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
heress a plan idiot: cut youre moustache

then CUT OUT all the posting your doing

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
you're basically giving your food a free mustache ride

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

i recently trimmed my moustache becuase some hairs were hanging over my top lip. feels weird up there now heh XD

Frisky
Apr 2, 2012

What turtle?

ahh ive always found this picture more unnerving than goatse for some reason

Smoremaster
Aug 5, 2009

Don't forget to source your quotes!

veedubfreak posted:

The only acceptable beards are on the homeless and lumberjacks.

are you resentful because you can only grow a weak patchy beard?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Check out these anime peepers.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

Frisky posted:

ahh ive always found this picture more unnerving than goatse for some reason

its in his mouth

i can't grow facial hair but i don't think that's how you do it, call me crazy

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Strengthen the hair to become tusks.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

was going tos say, someone post the greasy moustache mouth man and someone did, thanks and i feel sick, thanks you

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

like i could eat something while staring at goatse and hav emany times but i dont think i could eat something while looking at that picture except may7be one lettuce leaf

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

trim your beard and mustache regularly op, get an electric beard trimmer and a pair of scissors and figure it out

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lonesomedwarf posted:

like i could eat something while staring at goatse and hav emany times but i dont think i could eat something while looking at that picture except may7be one lettuce leaf

i think you could unwrap and eat room-temperature individual cheese slices while looking at that picture, before consuming a large spoonful of mayonnaise

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

are you sure its not just the pubes op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

i think you could unwrap and eat room-temperature individual cheese slices while looking at that picture, before consuming a large spoonful of mayonnaise

i just threw up in my mouth

this is not hyperbole, reading that post actually made my stomach churn a little bit of semidigested food back up my throat

a piece of it went up my nasal cavity and i am frantically sniffling right now to make that feeling go away but it isn't and i'm pretty upset about it

• Locked thread