Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
California owns bones hella wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Grew up in San Jo, been living in LA (well, SFV) last 8 years, I miss the bay sometimes but drat you can not beat this weather.

Not so sure about this word on the street that we're getting the Rams back though, can't we get a team that doesn't suck? Or one that does but at least owns it like the Raiders again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
So I've been living in my apartment in Sherman Oaks for about a year now and it just kinda hit me about an hour ago, this building is really ... Russiany. I have a good friend who lives about two miles away and when I think about it the majority of his neighbors I've met have also been Russian.

Is that like, a thing over here?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Benny the Snake posted:

Where are there good Thai food places in So-Cal?

There is a hole in the wall that has been around forever called Anajack on Ventura and like Cendros in Sherman Oaks that is the best drat Thai I have ever eaten. Can't miss if you're in the valley.

Last time I was there they had downsized their menu from like 6 pages to 2 so I'm worried that they might be having money issues. :(

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
dont those dicks out in nevada have some water we can take?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nwabudike Morgan posted:

San Diegan checking in and i can confirm the burritos are better than anywhere else

You shut your whore mouth.

• Locked thread