Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

I'm in San Francisco and I def just say a guy on an electric unicycle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

TOILETLORD posted:

aslo eggs just got loving more expensive.

Yeah what happened??

naem
May 29, 2011

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

we're all crazy liberals who said all eggs must come from cage-free chickens. it went into effect Jan. 1

I def noticed its a dollar more for fuckin' eggs

I guess the chickens have a union

naem
May 29, 2011

California: how do I afford to live here? What am I, what are my, long term,

naem
May 29, 2011

Def just saw a homeless guy wearing nothing but a fuzzy purple fleece blanket (over his head) peeing carefully into a paper coffee cup (between two Lexuses) and then put the lid back on and put it in his shopping cart

naem
May 29, 2011

Really nice public libraries with cafe type things sound great but they're a magnet for insane people who talk to themselves in the landscaping

naem
May 29, 2011

withak posted:

This is how the guy talking to himself in the landscaping does it.

It's always fun when they seem fairly normal at first, like it's an older guy in business casual clothing with a briefcase and laptop bag.

Then you realize he's just talking into his hand (there's no phone). And that his socks appear to be drawn on with shoe polish.

naem
May 29, 2011

Later his conversation with himself seems to go bad and he tries to get up to leave angrily, only he's spread out his belongings across three picnic tables, and can't figure out how to put them back, his belongings consisting of a tarp, a stack of legal documents that appear to have been stapled on every corner multiple times (forming a convenient brick of paper), a sweatshirt with fizzy kitties on it, a butter knife, several syringes, three dead mice, and most of a pigeon.

Also his belt is a bungee cord he can't unfasten, which seems central to winning his argument with "Kevin," a man who does not exist

naem
May 29, 2011

Perfect weather
Perfect weather
Perfect weather
Perfect weather
FIRESTORM!! BURIED ALIVE!!! SEISMIC HOLOCAUST!! TSUNAMI HELLWAVE EROSION!!
Perfect weather

naem
May 29, 2011

We could use a big wet load dumped on us right now after this drought

naem
May 29, 2011

There's a wide spot in the sidewalk through a park nearby that turns into a spontanious roller rink with costumes and boom boxes and 70's disco music.

Sometimes it's a family event with kids and very wholesome. SOMETIMES it's this grizzled, frightening mixed group of semi homeless feral people who all take turns dancing with this tall grey and white haired lady who looks like a Disney witch, and I'm pretty sure there is some kind of after party hobo-orgy that takes place in the bushes. You can see it in their eyes

I think it's been going on for like decades

naem
May 29, 2011

Fallout 4 looks like a doozy

naem
May 29, 2011

etalian posted:

I like the story on how clever californians imported the Eucalyptus trees from Australia and apparently they burn real good in a wildfire.

Eucalyptus trees are also great for:

-smelling like cough drops, all the time
-acorns designed specifically to be underfoot
-big wet strips of bark that fall off and glue permanently to your car year round 24/7 until your car looks like it was poorly constructed of paper mâché

naem
May 29, 2011

The warm weather means we haven't frozen out this years crop of homeless and they are just reveling in it

naem
May 29, 2011

BONGHITZ posted:

I get sad when I see homeless people

My compassion circuits are marred by the constant poop barfing

naem
May 29, 2011

Panhandlers can make $30,000 a year and don't pay taxes or rent

naem
May 29, 2011

Find a good highway on ramp with a stoplight to beg at during rush hour and get handed $30 bucks, have cute puppy and a sad sign outside a park entrance and get handed another $30 bucks, some guy gives you a $20 bill once in a while out of the blue, bam $80 bucks a day for 2 hours of begging. $30k a year.

Buy $10 bucks worth of food and the rest on your chemical of choice and poop in the bushes yelling about SNAKES!! SNAKES!!! IM A PICKLE!! JEHOESEPHAT!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I feel bad for the one making bacon hotdogs at 2:00 am outside the club although I gave him $20 for hot dogs

• Locked thread