Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I'm ten minutes into the first episode of the second season and I forgot how annoying she was. I hope she dies soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Bad news bud :whitewater:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Ugh. What's wrong with this show?

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Not enough Manu Bennett is the no. 1 problem

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Isn't the sister the only good-looking one anyway? But it's a poo poo show so whatever.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Harime Nui posted:

Not enough Manu Bennett is the no. 1 problem

Uhhhhhh not to spoil but Summer Glau is in this show so lol no

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

midnightclimax posted:

Isn't the sister the only good-looking one anyway? But it's a poo poo show so whatever.

Nah, it's a cw show so pretty much everyone is attractive. It's sort of sickening

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

that format of shows like gotham, arrow, the flash, starting all the way back at smallville, its all garbage for little girls and stupid people. its all just so stupid and the casting is always so awful for everybody. They are truly awful.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
DCAU was the best thing DC ever produced

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Fonzarelli posted:

that format of shows like gotham, arrow, the flash, starting all the way back at smallville, its all garbage for little girls and stupid people. its all just so stupid and the casting is always so awful for everybody. They are truly awful.

Marvel Zombie identified

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
most annoying sister on a tv show goes to Dexters sister.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
isn't that some cw show...also who the gently caress wants to watch super heroes on a tv budget, this poo poo is retarded.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

JiveHonky posted:

most annoying sister on a tv show goes to Dexters sister.

yah but in the first episode when she looks like a super skank like even though you know so many individual parts are unattractive I still want to bone her . i dunno whats up with that chick

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Jennifer carpenter is attractive even if she might have an attitude

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Harime Nui posted:

Marvel Zombie identified

Nah just a grown man who has some standards and taste and won't just go "oo derp superheroes gotta watch all the episodes"

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

1gnoirents posted:

yah but in the first episode when she looks like a super skank like even though you know so many individual parts are unattractive I still want to bone her . i dunno whats up with that chick
what the heck? are we talking about dee dee?

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Fonzarelli posted:

Nah just a grown man who has some standards and taste and won't just go "oo derp superheroes gotta watch all the episodes"

Right just go to the movies instead.... YOU SHILL, I KNOW YOUR GAME, IF YOU'RE NOT JOE QUESADA HIMSELF

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I like smallvile I like the part where luther goes WRONG!! ha ha. .

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the meme episode

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME

a hole-y ghost posted:

what the heck? are we talking about dee dee?

That's dexter's sister, so ya. Someone mod this guy, he wants to get down with deedee, who has to be underage and also fictional.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I can see why DC keeps giving CW shows, I mean aiming a show about physically fit men running around in tights to teen girls just makes sense

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Arrow is a good show if you're 1) a teenage girl or, 2) you think ridiculous soap opera drama is hilarious and 3) you like seeing quality stuntwork in your action; it's bad if you 1) have a stick up your rear end and need your entertainment to be thuper theriouth or 2) are Katy Lotz b/c that poor girl got underused and then written off dammit :U

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
She's way hot, though in a "Is this girl 15 ?" kind of way. Though obviously Mira from Spartacus (The lesbian assassin) is hotter. And the lawyer girl is also hotter.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I couldn't get into Arrow after the first season because of the whole CW "every show must be full of teenage bullshit angst amongst 20 somethings" is loving annoying

Corn Glizzy fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Jan 10, 2015

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
The reason to watch the show is for the island flashbacks, everything else varies from bad to decent.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

LANA!!!

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

limeincoke posted:

She's way hot, though in a "Is this girl 15 ?" kind of way.

Uhh.

What?

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

The Rage posted:

I couldn't get into Arrow after the first season because of the whole CW "every show must be full of teenage bullshit angst amongst 20 somethings" is loving annoying

While this aspect never truly goes away, I can tell you that that poo poo is only really egregious in season 1. The show still has angst and poo poo, but it's much more like comic book-style angst. It's more bearable, although they still drag a bunch of the teenage angst characters along too, all of whom just look increasingly inept in the face of legitimate supervillain business.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Gaunab posted:

I can see why DC keeps giving CW shows, I mean aiming a show about physically fit men running around in tights to teen girls just makes sense
Grown women are watching that too. Shirtless workouts and tight costumes appeal to all ages.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Didn't the arrow get stabbed in the heart last season? Guess the show has ended... Oh no, wait. He's alive because the show is poo poo.

Hot sister is good op. Hth

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

As in you can't tell if she's old enough for you to actually think she's hot without being a creep.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Ratjaculation posted:

Didn't the arrow get stabbed in the heart last season? Guess the show has ended... Oh no, wait. He's alive because the show is poo poo.

Hot sister is good op. Hth

No, she's completely axillary. The only reason she's there is to keep speedy(Roy harper) around. You can tell they want a batman show so bad but have to settle for a green arrow show

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Its a bad show

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Rapman the Cook posted:

Its a bad show

then why do I look forward to the island segments bitch?!

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
If I was a stupider person I'd say "it's so bad it's good!" or "I like ironically watching it," or if I was a real retard, "I hate-watch it," but if you enjoy a thing then enjoy it.

Jace Madan
Apr 10, 2007

A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.
I like the show. Deathstroke and Deadshot are both bad rear end in it. I enjoy Arrow and Flash way, way more than Agents of Shield.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I don't really enjoy it. I've talked to friends about it and we've decided that it's a stupid show but every once in a while it delivers on something that's cool. Plus like I've said repeatedly, the island segments are pretty entertaining to watch.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I watched the first episode of agents of shield and it was hot garbage I'll never give it another shot unless you tell me all the teenage twee scientist characters (there was seriously like four) are dead

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Jace Madan posted:

I like the show. Deathstroke and Deadshot are both bad rear end in it. I enjoy Arrow and Flash way, way more than Agents of Shield.

I'm going to watch agents of shield after arrow but my expectations are set really low with it being a joss wedon show and all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Gaunab posted:

then why do I look forward to the island segments bitch?!

Maybe you have brain issues.

• Locked thread