Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

the penis is at the top and the balls at the bottom, but i did not ren der these as it is not imporatnt. the commas represent lumps or bumps, but i may refine this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

quote:

Thomas Claudius • 8 minutes ago
It is not pee its fun and its good piss taste piss but the squirt dont tast piss :) Trust me i tast a lot of squirt :) and its nt piss and it smell good :)

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

:snypa:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

:page3snipre:

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

i like to feel the lumps

sorry about your cancer

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

:xcom:

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cant admit he drank the pee.txt

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
why is it never yellow then. it might not be common piss but a top shelf special reserve sex piss

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
I'm the lab intern with full hazmat gear and a little cup

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Between this and the sudden explosion in marketing for pads and poo poo designed for 'leakage' I can only assume women are just constantly pissing.

Orgasm? Piss.
Laugh? Piss.
Sneeze? Piss.
Cough? Piss.
Tap the brakes to hard? Piss.
Eat a delicious home-cooked meal? Piss.

I bet menstruation is really just piss dyed by hormones.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Orkin Mang posted:

why is it never yellow then

if its yellow yo bitch need some water

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Cthulu Carl posted:

I bet menstruation is really just piss dyed by hormones.

piss doesn't taste like ravioli, chum

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.

katlington posted:

loving owned morans

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
whats the big deal... i cant actually ejaculate so i only gently caress when i have to piss and i pretend

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP
Does this mean watersports are illegal in England too?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
england as a whole would be much better off if any type of reproductive act was made illegal

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If you really care so much you are a bitchboi, love getting that squirt all over my crotch.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.

JebanyPedal posted:

If you really care so much you are a bitchboi, love getting that squirt all over my crotch.
i think the reason for caring is that some women play it up like it's a special skill or some poo poo, whereas in actuality every human on earf pisses. most of us are just potty trained :smuggo:

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
*Spends months meticulously sampling test tubes of piss*

EUREKA!

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

i think the reason for caring is that some women play it up like it's a special skill or some poo poo, whereas in actuality every human on earf pisses. most of us are just potty trained :smuggo:

loving owned those bitches, nice

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Some girls pee when they strain really hard whether it's crossfit or orgasm

i was privy to this knowledge ever since banging chicks and they only time they said they felt like they were gonna squirt was when we hosed and htey had to pee

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

article says the squirt has creatine, so that's where they harvested my tub of creatine from. that's hot

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Free Cheese posted:

*Spends months meticulously sampling test tubes of piss*

EUREKA!

they should do a follow-up study wherein they test women who claim to be "squirters" to see if they squirt more frequently when having sex at some location other than their own home. dollars-to-donuts they "squirt" more often when they're not the ones who subsequently have to clean up. (ie, they can control it...the pissing...b/c that is what theyre doing - pissing themselves)

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I bet all the scientists were men.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
lol if you let a girl piss all over your good duvet

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ramsus posted:

Some girls pee when they strain really hard whether it's crossfit or orgasm

i was privy to this knowledge ever since banging chicks and they only time they said they felt like they were gonna squirt was when we hosed and htey had to pee

dont forget they can also pee when they laugh too hard

basically women are pissmachines but the machine gets overloaded constantly so they have to vent some of the excess in whatever way possible

the magic of science and understanding.

open container
Sep 16, 2008
how the gently caress did this take so long to prove?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

open container posted:

had to find willing sex partners for the scientists

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

girls shouldn't squirt anything, that's my opinion

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Orkin Mang posted:

your dick is broken

nah he right it happen.
it's because the muscles in yuor taint stat stop the pee when u have a boner don't fully relax for a while, so u can get a little bit of pee is sloshing around in the pipe down there on something if u ty to pee too soon. it can make ur dick hurt but i dunno how. magic i guess

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

*goes to french government to request funds*

well umm... you see, err... just need a-about 2million ah euros yeah...

Oh for what?

uhhhh, w-well it's complicated but ah yeah um just testing lady squirt?? That cool?

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

cams posted:

the worst is when you cum then somethin gets jammed up in the pipes and it feels like you gotta pee for two hours but you can't

Im p sure that happens if you take a piss break before you actually orgasm, then come back to sex and complete orgasm

I think its pee getting sucked back into the jizz pipes or something and causing irriation

cams
Mar 28, 2003

A Stupid Baby posted:

Im p sure that happens if you take a piss break before you actually orgasm, then come back to sex and complete orgasm

I think its pee getting sucked back into the jizz pipes or something and causing irriation
hm this would make sense

probably happens when i'm all hard and good to go, then go to take a piss, then come back and pound my dick to orgasm

next time i'll just hold it thx

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

open container posted:

has probably been proven many times before they just need to make extra sure this is very important work

Turtle Blogger
Mar 16, 2006

My Angel

Women are really sexy, study proves. Helping women pee their own drat beds, as adults, is one of the finer things in life

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
hot

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

krampster2 posted:

article says the squirt has creatine, so that's where they harvested my tub of creatine from. that's hot

Shiiiiit son lemme sip on that squirt get that extra rep on my bench.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
The weird part is that people care at all what it is. Sex is wet, sticky, and fun.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
study concludes women are gross, world proclaims no poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP