Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

That's right, women reward men who pleasure them by basically pissing all over their rear end and balls. I loving love science!

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/women-squirting-during-sex-may-actually-be-peeing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

I wish I was a scientist so I could use government funds to pay women to come in and have orgasms in my laboratory under the guise of advancing the human race

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Fun pee challenge: Have a wank then try to pee immediately after, it's not easy and takes a lot of concentration but you can do it if you believe!

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

whats with the confusion though this sseems like it would be soemthing really easy to clear up. is it piss or not, its not a mysterious substance, for fucks sake, loving scienetss!

it's the pee from the bee in your avatar

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

ElectricSheep posted:

this popped up on your facebook feed too, huh

please don't reveal the source of the content upon which I base all my threads thanks

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

i like to feel the lumps

sorry about your cancer

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Orkin Mang posted:

why is it never yellow then

if its yellow yo bitch need some water

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

i think the reason for caring is that some women play it up like it's a special skill or some poo poo, whereas in actuality every human on earf pisses. most of us are just potty trained :smuggo:

loving owned those bitches, nice

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

article says the squirt has creatine, so that's where they harvested my tub of creatine from. that's hot

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

*goes to french government to request funds*

well umm... you see, err... just need a-about 2million ah euros yeah...

Oh for what?

uhhhh, w-well it's complicated but ah yeah um just testing lady squirt?? That cool?

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

open container posted:

how the gently caress did this take so long to prove?

has probably been proven many times before they just need to make extra sure this is very important work

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Percelus posted:

so this means i have hosed ladies so hard they pee'd themselves :captainpop:

in your dreams yeah

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

i know everyone here thinks this is hilarious but i'm gonna have to call fake and gay on it sorry

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

anyway ium off to do sex

okay honey i'm ready

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

was expecting him to be back in 2 minutes huffing and puffing and saying he was finished

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Khorne posted:

The comments are funny as heck.

I got lazy there's a bunch of other funny ones. Some people don't even know the routing of their own organs. Most have no understanding of sample sizes or the idea of a qualitative study. The real funny ones are people who just flat out deny it with no reason provided or some weak anecdote.

people care about the strangest of things

• Locked thread