Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
my mustache is actually made of nosehairs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
actually that's a lie. I shaved tonight

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Gaunab posted:

my mustache is actually made of nosehairs

thats bad

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I told you fuckers, pluck faster. Be smart about it, not a masochist.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
i wish eric andre posted on these forums

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

stupid lie based on pseudoscience

after years of plucking my nosehairs i now have one thick nosehair lodged tight in my nostrils, looks like one of those old camera film canisters protruding out of there like a cork. i buff it back every morning and im on the road now raising teen awareness

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
it's not the kind of crying that implies frailty of the spirit, so i. wouldn't worry about it OP.it's a physical reaction, not an emotional one.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

never plucked my nosehairs because my biology isn't so disgusting they protrude out of the nose, sorry your genes suck so much

Butthead
May 31, 2011
I used to have a really thick nose hair that was more like a pube. It was at least three times as thick as the rest. It grew from deep inside my nose. Once every couple of months, I would have a sneeze that would cause it to curl out from the depths of my nose and hook around the outside of my nose. I was always excited when this happened because I was fascinated by how thick and long it would grow. I even went so far as to name it before plucking it out, however by the next time this happened, I could never remember the name and would rename it again.

This practice continued for probably 2 years. Then on one fateful plucking, it hurt a little bit, and I don't think I actually got the nose hair. Instead, blood came pouring from the back of my nose. I stuffed my nose with TP for the next few hours, and the blood eventually stopped.

Afterwards, I searched for the nose hair, but it could not be found. I figured I must have plucked it out and didn't see it. A couple months later, I went looking for it with a flash light in the depths of my nose, but it couldn't be found. I did so again a few months later, to no avail. To this day, the nose hair has not returned. I miss it dearly every day. :smith:

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Butthead posted:

I used to have a really thick nose hair that was more like a pube. It was at least three times as thick as the rest. It grew from deep inside my nose. Once every couple of months, I would have a sneeze that would cause it to curl out from the depths of my nose and hook around the outside of my nose. I was always excited when this happened because I was fascinated by how thick and long it would grow. I even went so far as to name it before plucking it out, however by the next time this happened, I could never remember the name and would rename it again.

This practice continued for probably 2 years. Then on one fateful plucking, it hurt a little bit, and I don't think I actually got the nose hair. Instead, blood came pouring from the back of my nose. I stuffed my nose with TP for the next few hours, and the blood eventually stopped.

Afterwards, I searched for the nose hair, but it could not be found. I figured I must have plucked it out and didn't see it. A couple months later, I went looking for it with a flash light in the depths of my nose, but it couldn't be found. I did so again a few months later, to no avail. To this day, the nose hair has not returned. I miss it dearly every day. :smith:

Thank you for sharing this moving story friend. I will pray for you and the curleque, that was lost.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
You shouldn't pluck nose hairs. Dr Oz says it will kill you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I read that if you pluck them, they can start growing inversed in your nose so they break through the skin and you end up having thick coarse nose hairs growing out the bulb of your nose.

• Locked thread