Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

“America's Toughest Sheriff”
:clint::patriot::bahgawd:

:ese:

FuturePastNow posted:

I hope Dick Cheney's heart implodes on live TV someday. I could watch that in slow mo so many times.

:pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

BossRighteous posted:

He has millions and millions of dollars in donations built up for a political career he'll never actually explore. At this point he could quit campaigning for Sheriff and still get elected. I don't know tax code, but what happens to that money when he retires?

typically the money gets donated to charity. he can also transfer it to political party committees if he wishes

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

bonvivant posted:

we all live in hell

looks like saville is living the good life but arpaio is still not in prison for some reason

hmmm

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
goddamn it op

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
gaming the system op is something a filthy desperate does

or a sociologist...

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Ambrose Burnside posted:

arpaio will definitely die in bed surrounded by loved ones instead of being brutally murdered by someone he helped put away as he actually deserves

I read somewhere that he makes a big racist show over penny-ante crap to appeal to his base while not actually doing much of anything about real gang/drug crime in his area which is a win-win for him and the narcos because they get to keep selling drugs and he gets to keep capitalizing on old white people's racism. I don't know if it's true or not but it's a plausible enough reason for why I haven't read about any actual serious attempts on the life of this guy who's been such a fucker to so many people for so long that I stopped wondering about it.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

FuturePastNow posted:

I hope Dick Cheney's heart implodes on live TV someday. I could watch that in slow mo so many times.

Dick Cheney isn't so bad. Like, he's obviously an unscrupulous politician, but I have a soft spot in my heart for the old man.

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE

Iamblikhos posted:

Dick Cheney isn't so bad. Like, he's obviously an unscrupulous politician, but I have a soft spot in my heart for the old man.

How did you get your avatar and text?

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Guru Yaekob posted:

How did you get your avatar and text?

No idea. Must have been those wacky goons. You know how they are.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

lol you guys ran some kinda gauntlet without even knowing it

somebody is spending a lot of money on this, probably fipping the gently caress out and thinking about going on some kind of rampage but won't ever too cowardly

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

nomadologique posted:

lol you guys ran some kinda gauntlet without even knowing it

somebody is spending a lot of money on this, probably fipping the gently caress out and thinking about going on some kind of rampage but won't ever too cowardly

I bet whoever did it has statuesque physique. Because tiny penis LOL

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

proof of concept posted:

I read somewhere that he makes a big racist show over penny-ante crap to appeal to his base while not actually doing much of anything about real gang/drug crime in his area which is a win-win for him and the narcos because they get to keep selling drugs and he gets to keep capitalizing on old white people's racism. I don't know if it's true or not but it's a plausible enough reason for why I haven't read about any actual serious attempts on the life of this guy who's been such a fucker to so many people for so long that I stopped wondering about it.

there is almost a 100% chance that he is actually selling drugs through the Sheriff's dpt

no man can be so ostentatious about the war on drugs unless he is making huge profit doing the opposite

see literally every republican

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Top City Homo posted:

no man can be so ostentatious about the war on drugs unless he is making huge profit doing the opposite

I'm sure this statement is 100% defensible and not at all a baseless exaggeration.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Iamblikhos posted:

I'm sure this statement is 100% defensible and not at all a baseless exaggeration.

i have inside information

inside my rear end information

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Top City Homo posted:

i have inside information

inside my rear end information

TL;DR

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

dog buttz posted:

Yeah I know..but maybe if he gets caught doing something even worse they'll snap out of it?

It has to be a live boy or a dead girl for conservative outrage.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

"live boy or dead girl..." right (jots in notebook)

Frozen Horse
Aug 6, 2007
Just a humble wandering street philosopher.

Top City Homo posted:

there is almost a 100% chance that he is actually selling drugs through the Sheriff's dpt

see literally every republican

More likely, he's on the take to look the other way. He doesn't seem competent enough to do more than engage in acts of banal evil. Meanwhile, I resume praying for a power outage this summer.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
As a current resident of tent city this thread has given me blue balls

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

i literally have an anus

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

nexous posted:

As a current resident of tent city this thread has given me blue balls

how is the up/down there?

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

SHARTING BEAR posted:

you should have at least posted the goatman

seriously, what the gently caress op, a 2002 should know better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
OP, if you're going to do this, at least have the nuts to post Goatse.

• Locked thread