Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
Song Title: Steel on Steel and 5:30
Artist: Lawnspur
URL: https://lawnspur.bandcamp.com
Genre: Indie/Punk
File Size: Stream or download from Bandcamp but I have no idea what the file sizes are. Small, though, I think.
Song length: 2:33 and 2:58

This is the first recording from my new band, Lawnspur. Mostly we are using it to start getting more shows in the Reno/Sacramento area and hopefully branch out to the Bay soon. I thought I'd like to share it here, get some feedback, see what you all think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
Good stuff all around, do you guys have anything more than those 2 tracks coming out? I'd definitely listen to an album of this.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

Thanks! We're not recording anything else right now, more concentrating on getting out there in person. It's only been a few months that we've been together as a full band, so we've only got like 15 songs right now or something. We did just do a semi-acoustic version of one of our songs for the NPR Tiny Desk Contest, though. This song, Bay City, is normally quite a bit, um, "louder". Here we're all chilled out in the garage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWwkNDp9qLQ

stoopidmunkey
May 21, 2005

yep
This is awesome music. I have nothing bad to say about it and wish I could sing that well.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

So we're heading into the studio at the end of the month to do 4 more songs. Same engineer, same room, etc. From listening to these two tracks, any recommendations?

• Locked thread