Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Fetus Tree posted:

Yeah they do, and judges take a lot of kickback money to give them jail time instead of something less harsh.

Our society is broken beyond repair. We don't care about rehabilitation, just punishment; most delinquency comes from a lack of attachment or affection from home because in most families, instead of parents taking the time to actually interact with their kids and educate them, they just get put in front of television or video games. Most parents just come home from work and go right over to their television set, although my experience with that only comes from the friends and family friends I've visited.

Is there actually any way our society can be redeemed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
Its collapse.

:(

ApexAftermath
May 24, 2006

Just finished seasons 1-4 over a couple weeks. gently caress this show is good. Going to start s5 tonight and be really sad when I'm all caught up. Lip apologizing to Fiona in the car when he picks her up from the gas station in season 4 tore me up. Hopefully that as low as things get for Fiona at least for awhile. That was brutal.

ApexAftermath fucked around with this message at 02:06 on May 6, 2015

• Locked thread