Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
Hecate: You resurrect the remains of the battered, pulped and utterly destroyed girls... this results in little more than disembodied torsos or broken skeletons flailing in place. Still better than nothing and empowered by undeath to beat and impale your enemies with raw force and splintered bones. Your friends unleash less than stellar attacks, Randall flinching at the approach of Leftovers and doing little more than knocking him on his side(Prone) and dealing 4 Damage! Strength is thoroughly incinerated by your assault but raises his massive skeletal forearms to buffet against Tinsy's attack. He is Bloodied.

In the wake of your incantations Helena's hair catchs fire and her lovely face is burnt along the cheeks down to the bone as she is also Bloodied, the stark red creating an appealing contrast to her grey skin. She doesn't flinch or even wince and coos a little. Leftovers pulls himself up and stalks closer, ending his turn in the zone. Strength approaches one of the zombie girls and crushes her into an unusable paste.

Helena conducts the Ashen Orb's power to the side and floods it into the remains of Essence, who scrambles to her feet a twitching, heaving mess. She looks severely emaciated and her eyes and mouth are visibly sharp and dry, wrinkles forming. Her delicate fingers and their joints are shriveled and tight. She picks up one of the fragments of debris from Leftover's entrance, a jagged iron rod, and lurches around the platform to join the flanks of Helena's mounting army. Helena ends her turn in the zone.

Helena: "Is this it? Do you not even deserve Neveryn's embrace before you die? Don't worry... I'll give it to you myself..."

The Ashen Orb flares and fiendish voices invade Hecate's mind. They tell her that her creations are weak. They could be stronger. She just needs better flesh. ...

Killing Randall would empower the remaining Zombie Girls. (Minor Action, Infinite Range, Automatic Success.)

Killing Tinsy would resurrect Wit and empower her. (Minor Action, Infinite Range, Automatic Success.)

The core voice of the cacophony hisses! <"Helena is growing a bit old... don't you think? TAKE MY POWER! I will take you into my heart instead!">

Helena: HP: 88/200 Bloodied AC/F/R/W 24/27/26/27
Strength: HP: 25/50 Bloodied AC/F/R/W 22/26/22/22, Move 20
Leftovers: Damage Taken: 44 AC/F/R/W 26/28/21/22

quote:

HP

Hecate: 62/89 THP: 2/10
Tinsy: 58/66
Randall: 27/49 Curse (-2 Atk/Def, Save Ends)
Ostarian: Skull/Skull
Zombies: 1/1 AC/F/R/W 10/10/10/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hecate

"Shut up! I'm in control here!" Hecate's body starts to glow as she takes in the power of the Ashen Orb, gathering it inside her own body, which starts to bleed from various pores before the Necromancer points her staff at her aunt, letting off a brutal magic blast concentrated right at the weakened spirit. "Your orb, the flayers, I won't do as any of you wish!"

[Free: Activating Lifeblood to get +2 bonus on attack rolls until end of the turn and Bolstering Blood to deal Bolstering Blood: 2d10 13 to myself and add that damage to my next attack
Minor: Using Disrupt Undead on Helena, reducing her Necrotic Resistance (If any) by 5.
Standard. Using Ray of Fatigue on Helena. Since she's bloodied I get +2 plus the lifeblood bonus! Ray of Fatigue vs Fortitude: 1d20+21 41 2d8+21 29 Oh goddamn! 37+Crit: 3d6 6 Damage and Helena is Weakened (Save Ends)
Orders to Randall and Tinsy: Coordinate and hit her with their strongest attacks!

pre:
Hecate   						 
HP: 62/89 [2 THP]		AC:   25	Passive Insight: 23
Surges: 2/2 (V: 22)	For:  25	Passive Perception: 20
Initiative: +7		Ref:  27        Action Points: 1
Speed: 7		Will: 25	Vision: Low-Light

At Will			Encounter			Daily
Restless Dead			[ ] Second Wind                  [ ] Spirit Rend			         
Rotting Doom			[x] Lifeblood                    [ ] Ray of Fatigue
Disrupt Undead     	        [x] Improved Dread Presence      [ ] Lifetaker                    
Magic Missile                   [x] Twilight Falls               [ ] Summon Shadow Servant    
                                [ ] Suggestion                   [ ] Grasp of the Grave
                                [ ] Spook                        [ ] Invisibility
                                [ ] Blood Drain                  [ ] Bloodwolf Form
                                [ ] Shield                       [ ] Circle of Death
                                [ ] Cordon of Bones              [ ] Animate Dead
                                [ ] Grim Shadow                  [x] Circle of Protection
                                [x] Murderous Twin               [ ] Soul Burn
                                [ ] Ghoul Strike                     
                                [ ] Crimson Wings
                                [x] Blood Pulse 
                                [ x Blackening Pyre
                                [ ] Arcane Vampire

Item Powers
Encounter:
[ ] Staff of the Magi [Minor]: Destroys adjacent conjuration and zone and ends its effects.
[ ] Boots of Free Movement [Minor] Make a saving throw against slow/restrained/immobilized condition.

Daily:
[ ] Laughing Death Cloth [Immediate Reaction]: Melee attacker takes 3d6 necrotic damage and -2 fort defense until EoTN.
[ ] Staff of the Magi [Free Action]: Recover use of an arcane encounter power of level 15 or lower
[ ] Staff of the Magi [Daily - Zone]: Creates a zone in a Burst 2 that ends until end of the encounter. Hecate can slide each creature inside
the zone 3 squares by using a move action.
[ ] Tenebrous Shroud [Immediate Reaction] If hit by melee: Become invisible until EoTN.
[ ] Skull Bracers [Minor] Next successful attack deals +1d10 damage.
[ ] Life Draining Gauntlets [Trigger - Deals necrotic damage] Gain 10 temporary HP.

Conditionals/Resists:
+ 2 to saving throws against charm/illusion powers.
+ 2 AC until EoTN if hit by a critical.
+ 2 to saving throws to avoid being restrained, slowed or immobilized.
+ 2 to necrotic damage (Gauntlets)
+ 1 against ongoing necrotic effects and conditions
Gain 2 temp HP when hitting with necromancy attack power.
-5 to attack rolls against allies and deal half damage.
Whenever using daily attack power Hecate gains 10 THP.
Moving doesn't grant OA against enemies granting CA
+2 Insight and Perception against Dhampyrs and Undead
Ranged and Area attacsk don't grant OA.
Enemies hit with Nethermancy attack treat distant targets as if having partial concealment.
Gain regeneration 5 when bloodied.
Deal ongoing 10 damage if using action point power.

• Locked thread