Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

open container posted:

buying avs to advertise:

-cheaper
-more likely to be clicked because people are curious how you got red text and instinctively avoid banner ads
-can show up multiple times per page and on nearly every page if you target really prolific shitposters

someone just figured out how to monetize shitposting

besides Lowtax, he's been all over that for years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE
Is he challenging me and the OP to a 10 topic debate?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
i just clicked his "full profile" link and its google plus so yeah this person is def short bus material

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
no, really, it has an insane brilliance

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Guru Yaekob posted:

Is he challenging me and the OP to a 10 topic debate?

well apparently he has master debated on TV before so you better bring your A game

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE

gnarlyhotep posted:

well apparently he has master debated on TV before so you better bring your A game

I don't care about the world around me though, basically I don't care about any world topics. If I had to watch my iPhone being made I wouldn't blink an eye I would just tell those children to hurry the gently caress up or they will be replaced with someone who will work.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Guru Yaekob posted:

I don't care about the world around me though, basically I don't care about any world topics. If I had to watch my iPhone being made I wouldn't blink an eye I would just tell those children to hurry the gently caress up or they will be replaced with someone who will work.

that took an odd turn, but ok

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

gnarlyhotep posted:

that took an odd turn, but ok

Lowtax should unban ironknuckle but only allow him to post in this thread.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
op should have made a poll about the topics he is going to debate

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

ironknuckle has been buying people custom titles for a couple of years now, so he is obviously a well-adjusted and sane individual

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lowtax posted:

I don't know, but he has been tweeting me and emailing me to let me know two people aren't him, so he's obviously somebody important!

can we change the op's av back just so this weirdo keeps spending money on avs

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Eonwe posted:

can we change the op's av back just so this weirdo keeps spending money on avs

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the avatar he gives people isn't even a pic of an Iron Knuckle. video game fail much?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
MooseKnuckle

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

gnarlyhotep posted:

MooseKnuckle

lol

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

We should really live stream the debate, when it happens.

open container
Sep 16, 2008
has anyone figured out what he means when he says he's debated on tv?

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

open container posted:

has anyone figured out what he means when he says he's debated on tv?

More like debated on cctv, I bet.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJiUQ_CunUU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Republican Vampire
Jun 2, 2007

Has anyone told him Iron Knuckles are women yet? I get the feeling he would probably get mad over that.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Amazingly, the mother ends up becoming more awkward than either of the sons.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I'm IronKnuckle.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

gnarlyhotep posted:

I thought that Greensleeve Grothmore or something like that

You're right, actually.

IronKnuckle was some clown who posted a bunch of :911: poo poo without a shred of irony in Old GBS and got permabanned soon after and reregged a few times to complain about the forums being Unamerican.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

IronKnuckle was some clown who posted a bunch of :911: poo poo without a shred of irony in Old GBS and got permabanned soon after and reregged a few times to complain about the forums being Unamerican.

I'm sorry I missed that

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

ironknuckle, more like ironchuckle... :lol: as in he is lame

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
ironknuckle should be allowed to post :colbert:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

gnarlyhotep posted:

I'm sorry I missed that

It wasn't as interesting as it sounds.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

It wasn't as interesting as it sounds.

yeah, old GBS, sometimes I forget how bad it was

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
why does lowtax permaban people like kyoon and ironknuckle? surely its better to let them register then ban them again? or is this some legal thing where hes afraid of getting sued for letting people register then banning then on sight

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Mange Mite posted:

why does lowtax permaban people like kyoon and ironknuckle? surely its better to let them register then ban them again? or is this some legal thing where hes afraid of getting sued for letting people register then banning then on sight

I think he's just tired of having to worry about crazy people saying god knows what and getting yet another FBI visit

that he has managed to hold it together all these years running this place (and raising kids) is nothing short of amazing

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

gnarlyhotep posted:

I think he's just tired of having to worry about crazy people saying god knows what and getting yet another FBI visit

that he has managed to hold it together all these years running this place (and raising kids) is nothing short of amazing

Suck his pecker much?

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

gnarlyhotep posted:

He couldn't do it without the selfless and dedicated service of Mods like you, keeping things together behind the scenes.

Thank you for being you!

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Hey, we ARE twins!

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

artists depiction:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

gnarlyhotep posted:

i think you give his sanity too much faith friend

source: doom house

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Guru Yaekob posted:

Suck his pecker much?

no

you ever post anything slightly amusing?

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ironknuckle is a sex move.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

those avatar links posted:

Q: Is that an endorsement of SA?

Not in the slightest. If the three Paris terrorists had been regularly posting at SA, they would have been treated better than I was by the SA staff.

:p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

gnarlyhotep posted:

no

you ever post anything slightly amusing?

I'm on this earth to amuse myself. Which I did.

• Locked thread