Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

COBRARocky posted:

nobody on "weird twitter" is funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saig
Mar 9, 2003

i see your reply and raise you an i dont give a shit
eh. :10bux: spent for this really

again :gb2fyad:

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Ancient Aroma posted:

Holy poo poo, goons...meet IRL??

Why?

:gooncamp:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Ancient Aroma posted:

Also I find it surprising how difficult it seems for you all to accept the idea of somebody new joining SA

Any new user is clearly a re-reg and you'd be a fool to believe otherwise. Or J4Gs I guess. We still get those. But J4Gs are extremely obvious they post "HEY GUYS WHERE DA CORP AT?! XD" threads in places like GBS and D&D.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
OP, FYAD hasn't been good since 2005. I mean, FYAD isn't even relevant, and hasn't been since... well, around 2005. It's no surprise that FYAD is long past the glory days of 2005. FYAD? Yeah, it used to be funny, back in 2005, but everyone funny's left for twitter and bloard. FYAD is just a shell of itself nowadays, but back in 2005 it was legitimately some of the funniest stuff on the site - you'd log onto the front page, check out the new JeffK article, and spend a good 45 minutes tearing down courier new with the FYAD font boys. Never posted in FYAD, it just looks like :razz: lolrandum monkey cheese bullshit to me - it gave us weird twitter though so its not all bad lol. FYAD? Hurr durr, yeah, beep boop, uhh, oh yeah, for sure. Durrrr. BLEEP BOOP I POST ON FYAD basically the spergiest people alive, a far cry from its 2005 days. If you're looking to "get into" weird twitter I recommend @dril. What people need to understand is that there is a difference between 2005 FYAD and 2015 fyad. I've been a member of this site for 12 years, and I've always been too scared to check out fyad o_o. Just look at the fyad goldmine in 2005 and the goldmine for 2010 to see how quickly FYAD went downhill. Pathetic. Back in 2005... hmm... maybe. But today? That's a definite Nope.jpg.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

no they will not posted:

OP, FYAD hasn't been good since 2005. I mean, FYAD isn't even relevant, and hasn't been since... well, around 2005. It's no surprise that FYAD is long past the glory days of 2005. FYAD? Yeah, it used to be funny, back in 2005, but everyone funny's left for twitter and bloard. FYAD is just a shell of itself nowadays, but back in 2005 it was legitimately some of the funniest stuff on the site - you'd log onto the front page, check out the new JeffK article, and spend a good 45 minutes tearing down courier new with the FYAD font boys. Never posted in FYAD, it just looks like :razz: lolrandum monkey cheese bullshit to me - it gave us weird twitter though so its not all bad lol. FYAD? Hurr durr, yeah, beep boop, uhh, oh yeah, for sure. Durrrr. BLEEP BOOP I POST ON FYAD basically the spergiest people alive, a far cry from its 2005 days. If you're looking to "get into" weird twitter I recommend @dril. What people need to understand is that there is a difference between 2005 FYAD and 2015 fyad. I've been a member of this site for 12 years, and I've always been too scared to check out fyad o_o. Just look at the fyad goldmine in 2005 and the goldmine for 2010 to see how quickly FYAD went downhill. Pathetic. Back in 2005... hmm... maybe. But today? That's a definite Nope.jpg.

drat, effortless takedown of the yad boys... and, what's this? negative postcount? *in george takei voice* oh my, you are a cool person

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

Why don't you come on over to BYOB, Ancient Aroma?

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
FYAD is where I go to get a six hour break from Something Awful

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

dad gay. so what posted:

hmm, that's interesting *pulls down pants and stares at cock*

the existence of dad gay. so what warms my human being heart

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Harime Nui posted:

Hi newbie, I'm Harime Nui.

what is this trickery

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
Tane

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i don't read fyad anymore but i have to assume that no matter how many of the posters have left there, it is probably still considerably funnier than GBS. i lost my negative postcount at the end of last year though, so what do i know anymore.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Why did you bring this thread back

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

i don't read fyad anymore but i have to assume that no matter how many of the posters have left there, it is probably still considerably funnier than GBS. i lost my negative postcount at the end of last year though, so what do i know anymore.

you wouldn't know a joke if it was playing with its own rear end right in front of you

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
fyad is really funny but i'm not a good enough poster to contribute so i just lurk and laugh

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Bicyclops posted:

drat, effortless takedown of the gibbis things. and, what's this? dr. who av? *in dr. who voice* beam me up, scotty!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Harime Nui posted:

Why did you bring this thread back

it was on the front page harime.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
:pwn:

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

wtf you don't have an anime for this face?

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Quickscope420dad posted:

wtf you don't have an anime for this face?

I'm phonepostin :c00lbert:

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
rip lamb scam

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
rip dominic, ackbar, kalvano, lcb, sighrax, swyss

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

is dinosaur jerk still posting.

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
teh

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I will never understand that place.

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
theres not much to understand really, so yeah youre probably right

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
[middle aged bald fat man looking at teens flowing into hip party he wasnt invited to] I will never understand that place....whats even the point. wheres the fun in acting like a fool.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
As a middle aged bald fat man I agree

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
the character of the middle aged bald fat man can also be a youthful bald wiry nerd, or a hairy fat twenty something autistic. who he is doesnt matter, but what he says is a codex to his mindset.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Orrrrrrrrrrr the forums are just for talking crap lol

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
If you can't post in clicks & whistles, you're gonna have a bad time in fyad.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I like FYAD but i'm not funny enough to poist there. The one time I did, Ralp changed my name to a stupid version of Dinosaur Jerk's, because he is mentally ill, but all the "in" "reg" "guys" made fun of him and it made me feel sort of loved by proxy. :downs: :downs: :downs:

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I looked in FYAD once, and now I'm gay.

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

no they will not posted:

i enjoyed your work on the tech innovator/infant thread

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
People seem to have some pretty strong opinions and I'm not sure what most of them are based on but FYAD is the only place I've posted on these boards where they didn't flame me for no reason at all. Hell, why not try popping in to FYAD to say "hi" sometime?

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

no they will not posted:

I agree, FYAD was good 20 years ago.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Judge Clayjar posted:

[middle aged bald fat man looking at teens flowing into hip party he wasnt invited to] I will never understand that place....whats even the point. wheres the fun in acting like a fool.
its this except its the middle aged bald fat men who are hip and the teen doesnt understand them.

TheEldar
Oct 24, 2010
I thought the same when I first clicked on it. The speech bubbles, massive pictures and bright colors make it totally unreadable

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
you don't even have to be able to read, i just skim it for pics of balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

it's a free country u pervs

TheEldar posted:

I thought the same when I first clicked on it. The speech bubbles, massive pictures and bright colors make it totally unreadable

Yeah, this was my reaction exactly. Pretty but no convo in there

• Locked thread