Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
I've been trying to devise the cruelest, most mean-spirited insult imaginable. I think this might be it:

quote:

I hope someone lives to regret talking you down from a suicide attempt.

I think it covers all the bases as well as anything short of prolonged abuse could. Do you agree? If not, how could it be improved?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
'youre boring', to a teenage girl

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Someone told me I smelled bad and it really hosed with my head. You become oblivious to your own odors so I had to ask people for confirmation.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
"mlyp"

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BossRighteous posted:

Someone told me I smelled bad and it really hosed with my head. You become oblivious to your own odors so I had to ask people for confirmation.

why did u smell bad? because even if you smell bad and dont know it because youve become used to ur own squiggly lines you cant fail to notice that your not showering everyday or something or putting on deodorant or that its not normal to lift up a gunt flap to find a tuft wild cottage cheese perching on a tag

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
Needs more cuss words.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
If your mother swallowed, the world would be a much better place, for all of us.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Orkin Mang posted:

why did u smell bad? because even if you smell bad and dont know it because youve become used to ur own squiggly lines you cant fail to notice that your not showering everyday or something or putting on deodorant or that its not normal to lift up a gunt flap to find wild cottage cheese

I didn't smell bad, but that is why I got owned so hard.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

too dependent on the person, to really hurt someone you need to know them well and they need to feel close enough to you that your opinion is very important to them

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
rape them

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You have to destroy the things they love most, op.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Your poison womb is making heaven too crowded.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
People get REAL pissed off when you call them a "N!gger" or even say the word "N!gger"

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

amityville anus posted:

People get REAL pissed off when you call them a "N!gger" or even say the word "N!gger"
Prefix this with 'White' and yeah you've got a pretty versatile and offensive slur.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
are we talkin irl insults or forum insults?

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

irl, some things are sacred

i hate everything
Oct 15, 2010
I was on the street car one heading home after a lovely day at work and this lady just straight up tells me I'm ugly. Like from across the length of the whole streetcar. The whole thing is full of people. He friend is like "whoa what are you doing? Why would you say that?" And she is all " well look at him, he's loving ugly and somebody had to tell him" and then it was my stop and I'm all flabbergasted but I muscle out a "that's super rude" and she says "well its true" and I'm like "okay well thanks" and got off. I've never been so owned in my life. It was surreal. I'm a pretty decent looking guy but gently caress man, that cut me deep for a while. So in closing, just straight up tell someone they are ugly.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
I usually just repost something from their post history and say 'lol' and they act like I wrecked their mom's holes so try that.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Nothing comes to mind at the moment OP, but I'll tell you what I'm gonna mull it over in the shower tonight and if something springs to mind I'll check back in with ya.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

poo poo head, dingaling

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Nah you just repeat everything they say, but in a mocking tone. Don't stop till they cry.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

i hate everything posted:

I was on the street car one heading home after a lovely day at work and this lady just straight up tells me I'm ugly. Like from across the length of the whole streetcar. The whole thing is full of people. He friend is like "whoa what are you doing? Why would you say that?" And she is all " well look at him, he's loving ugly and somebody had to tell him" and then it was my stop and I'm all flabbergasted but I muscle out a "that's super rude" and she says "well its true" and I'm like "okay well thanks" and got off. I've never been so owned in my life. It was surreal. I'm a pretty decent looking guy but gently caress man, that cut me deep for a while. So in closing, just straight up tell someone they are ugly.

you should have called her a clam face

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Hillbilly is my personal favorite. People get real worked up when you drop that one on them.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

I usually just repost something from their post history and say 'lol' and they act like I wrecked their mom's holes so try that.
lol

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos
"Do you have stairs in your house?"

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

"you are being insulted by a person who had to ask the internet for insults"

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

ZearothK posted:

Your poison womb is making heaven too crowded.

This is great.

Torka posted:

too dependent on the person, to really hurt someone you need to know them well and they need to feel close enough to you that your opinion is very important to them

Or be complete unknown and earnest.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
you loving bastard, reported

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
i hope when you kill yourself you hesitate to wonder if anyone will care.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
"your posting is bad"

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

VendaGoat posted:

If your mother swallowed, the world would be a much better place, for all of us.

"you're one load your mom really should've swallowed" has more punch

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You all realize the whole "blow job ejaculation that should never have become a pregnancy" angle makes no sense, right?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Rando posted:

You all realize the whole "blow job ejaculation that should never have become a pregnancy" angle makes no sense, right?

dad needed to nut -> should've ended up in a stomach and not in a vagina

where's the problem

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Rando posted:

nope

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The whole thing's a problem.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Quickscope420dad posted:

dad needed to nut -> should've ended up in a stomach and not in a vagina

where's the problem

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm going to need some kind of visual aid.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Pladdicus posted:

Or be complete unknown and earnest.

nah, only for really insecure people

BadTitude
Feb 15, 2003

Not so curious after the war.

people with cat avatars are gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter