Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Top City Homo posted:

i get my news from only one source my dad's angry emails

FWD:FWD:FWD:FWD: HOLDER AND OBAMMY AT IT AGAIN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I too love quieting dissenting opinions

I unironically wish I could silence you forever

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Dear Dish,

I pay money for access to television programming. Also I can't stop pissing and making GBS threads everywhere. Help.

-a customer

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.keepfucksnews.com

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I hope no one ever really takes it seriously when channels run these oogity-boogity "YOUR PROVIDER IS DROPPING US, TELL THEM YOU LOVE US AND WANT US IN YOUR LIVES FOREVER" ads since it is 100% a lame negotiating tactic and no, mom, DirecTV will never loving drop AMC in the middle of The Walking Dead, but I get the feeling Fox & Friends are the kind of folk who will get up very up-in-arms about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I'm going to vote to keep Fox News to cancel out the votes to ditch Fox News.

• Locked thread