Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heer98
Apr 10, 2009
My sister dated a China man for like 6 years but I guess he cheated on her when he visited China and they just broke up so no boozy Chinese wedding for me I guess?

edit: Haha, I guess she got "cucked"

Heer98 fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Jan 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heer98
Apr 10, 2009
Chinagoons please tell me how it is possible to survive on a diet that presumably does not include large amounts of cheese tia

Heer98
Apr 10, 2009
Is Korea chat a thing here now? I went to Seoul and everything was very clean and nice. I may move there for an extended period, is there anything crazy/hilarious/dumb that I should watch out for?

Heer98
Apr 10, 2009
There was an old guy who shook a big cross at me covered in what I assume was crazy bible quotes in korean when I met my girlfriend at the airport, but that was about it.

Then again, I've really only been in Gagnam, which seems to be populated exclusively by young, rich and fantastically well dressed professionals.

Heer98
Apr 10, 2009

Cry Havoc posted:

did...did you do the dance

Nope, although tons of mainlander tourists were takin pictures in front of this big cutout of Psy they had set up.

The local were all tall, expensively but identically dressed and actually pretty nice overall

Heer98
Apr 10, 2009
Has the Hong Kong movie industry suffered in terms of quality now that HK movies seem to cater to a mandarin speaking mainlander audience?

Heer98
Apr 10, 2009
How is Hong Kong in the wintertime? I'm going there next week and I have no idea what to expect in terms of climate.

Heer98
Apr 10, 2009
Thanks, guys! I guess I'll do pants and a t shirt or something. And thankfully I'm staying in a hotel, so insulation at night shouldn't be an issue.

Do people climb mount Victoria? Is that where all of those selfies of people on a hillside looking over the city come from? I've got two days free in the middle of my week, I was thinking about hitting that up, weather permitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heer98
Apr 10, 2009
Hey, I'm headed off to HK tomorrow and I'm going to have more free time than I had thought. What's good to see/do/eat there? I can only say a few phrases in Cantonese but I can read/write alright from studying mandarin.

Oh, and is Victoria peak a good day hike for a reasonably fit guy?

And where can I buy the most milk powder

• Locked thread