Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

simple posted:

Definitely Taiwan, Kau Shung or something like that. At first I though he was drunk but it appears he is just an old man who has no business driving a motor vehicle.

It's Kaohsiung in Taiwan, the main southern city. It was an 85 year old man who was going to the hospital to get medicine, hit that first dude, then panicked and ran off and well,

simple posted:

he is just an old man who has no business driving a motor vehicle.

e: http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=h...thorName=faaart

duckfarts fucked around with this message at 09:59 on Jan 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Jose posted:

I wouldn't normally expect an 85 year old to have a dashcam

most cars have them here, it's p normal, though i wonder how exactly that video got out

^^^ they're apparently fine

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

BCR posted:

Having visited Beijing and north east cities, how does Taipei compare for nature and greenery?

Like national parks, easy to get too green spaces. Beijing just hits me as brown, grey and dusty.

Am i right in thinking its a moped ride away in Taipei?
Taipei is okaaaaaay, it could stand to be greener, definitely not brown and dusty though. I guess you could just do a satellite view of the two cities in google maps and compare.

Most of Taipei is concrete with a bit of greenery on sidewalks and such, but there are small and largeish parks(lots of riverside parks) around most everywhere so a moped ride away is pretty accurate. If you want something like a national park, you'll probably need to go out of town.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Accretionist posted:

Hong Kong and Taiwan mixed in (because gently caress da' police):

I love these so much and try to take a pic whenever I see one

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

saw a similar thing in Shenzhen where they had built the sidewalk up so high that it went around and over a fire hydrant that was rendered useless as a result

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Blistex posted:

a good post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat