Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

5er posted:

To be fair, it does look like you can pull those rails away without too much effort to get into the case.

To digress, I think by this point in my life I've seen about twenty different productions / interpretations of 'Romance of the Three Kingdoms.' And, as I understand it, people think Liu Bei was a 'balla rear end nigga' courtesy of the very positive portrayal from the Luo Guanzhong treatment in the historical novels, but actual history points him at being a petulant, shady little con-man that used a threadbare familial connection to Han royalty and a pair of loyal but barely containable brutes to manipulate himself into wealth and power.

ive only read the book/played the games how do they handle the scene where he throws his newborn son headfirst on to the ground to prove to his adviser that he can get a new son but not a new adviser

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Cry Havoc posted:

they be squatting all the time though

rice paddy rear end

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

ok

• Locked thread