Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
will chinese dudes gently caress anything breathing with a vagina just wondering how desperate their male population is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Chinatown posted:

I honestly don't understand the problem with this. Lots of places in the world sell meat like this.

Also it all looks extremely fresh.

women are touching it

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

put down the russian prostitutes and the arc welder, toiletlord

this isnt the time for your harebrained moneymaking schemes

figured lowtax could use his connections to be a troon pimp.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Top City Homo posted:

dont you know cold air causes the common cold

thats why its called teh common cold :rolleyes:

dunno i spend a bunch of time in a 20 degree freezer with no jacket and i don't get colds.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Sammus posted:

This is why I laugh at people hording gold for the collapse of society. If you can't eat it or kill something with it, its worthless.

gold is heavy heavy enough to use to kill people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Thump! posted:

I guess if you want to carry an ingot around with you, however bricks and rocks and stuff are about as effective. Gold itself is far too soft to be made into a proper edged weapon.

Also, this times a thousand:

These sorts of stories are what make these threads actually interesting, in addition to the black humor of impoverished nation states.

this thread was for making fun of china make your own thread in the proper forum for travel stories.

• Locked thread