Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
t he tells them that he's their biggest fan? or do you think he's all sad all the time because he's going to die at like 40 because of his crippling health issues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Dying young is a blessing to one's self and a favor to the world.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
size is measured in volume and not height, OP

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

circ dick soleil posted:

I thought it was girth.

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

Well he definitely won't tell them He's their biggest fan no matter how ironic it might be because that just not what you say to random people.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
He'd tell every one "I thought you'd be taller."

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

circ dick soleil posted:

am a volume, can confirm

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

circ dick soleil posted:

Loudest man is the biggest man?