Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
Waxahachie checking in

dreadspork posted:

Well hell, I'm about to drink a Shiner! 210 checking in

I've not seen this one in stores, is it good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
I tried the prickly pear shiner a long time ago and I have not seen it since, I figured it was a one time only deal.

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
that culture stuff sounds lame as hell

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
y'all need to step your hot sauce game up and get El Yucateco it's good on everything

back to beer chat I finally got a six pack of this stuff

this may be the first Shiner flavor I don't like

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde

Errant Gin Monks posted:

I could not imagine having a six pack of that without puking all over the place. But as a singleton beer I felt it was good.

pretty much this, I don't regret trying it once just too see what its like, so no regrets there. Chocolate beer just ain't my thing, and now I know that.

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
this is the best weather for ice cream

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
I could have stayed home but the road didn't look too bad. Halfway through my trip to work it rains like a motherfucker,and now im the only person at work.

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
HEB's Dr B is the only imitation Dr Pepper I like. gently caress Mr Pibb and Dr Thunder

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
hope I don't get snowed in at work

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
happy independence day dudes

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
Speaking of nature,there don't seem to be any bluebonnets this year. Last year my whole front lawn was covered but this year barely a small patch. It just doesn't feel like spring without a lawn covered in wildflowers

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
prickly pear Shiner is back!

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
When I first heard of Twin Peaks i hought the theme was gonna be the television show, not a Hooters knockoff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
best dashcam footage of the year so far

• Locked thread