Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

post itt to discuss british things like tv shows foods with weird names or paedophiles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

over here biscuits are cookies and we don't have them with gravy haha we dip them in tea which is made with milk and hot water

two sugars please ;)

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

paranoid randroid posted:

me wellies is all knackered from kicking the paedos (pronounced pee-dos) inna bonce

we call them nonces too if you wanna make it a cool rhyme

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

that image represents modern britain on the world stage

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

talent shows NHS and racism

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

doctor who and inclement weather

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

best monster munch flavour order from best to worst

spicy, pickled onion, beef

best niknak order

purple, orange, green

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Scandalous posted:

I live in the north of england and i'm always sad that it gets underrepresented in these cockney jive threads

just give me a man in a heavy coat calling a sheep a bastard against any given backdrop from The Seventh Seal and i feel right at home

i wish I was a scouser

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

de la peche posted:

Does Taff have to start a new notebook as well now? How does this all work? I'm so confused. Do we still like sausages?

i hope this can be a safe space for us and I hope we can all discuss sausages etc

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

RideTheSpiral posted:

people should probably watch/listen to richard herrings Leicester square theater podcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usTbGDZceU

its really good

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

the stephen merchant one is good if you go in with the knowledge he was really offended and upset the whole time

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Fraction posted:

idk which uk thread is good thread best thread but this has sausages, much like my dinner plate, so

welcome to the good best thread regarding the United Kingdom

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

i had an estonian flat mate and that's sort of polish she was great and had a friend who I wanted to kiss but I threw up in her lap in a cab and ruined it

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

a starwar betamax posted:

hmm yes interesting. can you tell me about your bbq?

people usually stand inside while the host stands in the garden burning some sausages in the rain

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

tada.wav posted:

The great british bbq

gbbbq

ive lived this image

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

but then all the cheese and pineapple on sticks will have gone weird..

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

lets just post about how good limmy is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J_oee1S66M

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

owns

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Loo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU