Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Assless Chaps
May 7, 2007

*ding*
Clapping Larry

Zedd posted:

One of my favorite things is still Nefertiti's Fjord. I can't really explain why either. It always gets me.

This is just one of those things that, whenever I think about it, sends me into a fit a giggles. Another one is from the episode "Practice Date," when Leslie claims to have a niece named Torple. I don't know why I find this so drat funny, but I do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

I'm surprised Councilman Jamm only got a sentence in the OP. Yes, he's a slimy bastard, but I love to hate him.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

As a Danish person I am very fond of the Model UN episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ie5VwBGF1Y

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

Don't be sad that I am gone.
I don't know if I'm ready to lose my best TV friends. They are like family to me :(

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

A friendly reminder from Aubrey Plaza:

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
hoooooly crap I thought we had another week!!

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
I hope this season is Roseanne-wins-the-lottery bonkers

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

pzy posted:

The preview made it seem like they are going to have a lot of fun with the show being set in the future

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

pzy posted:

Without the ending of that season I hope. :unsmith:

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Zedd posted:

Oh god, that series finale is just crushing.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah setting the show in-the-future-but-not-by-much gives them so many great joke opportunities. Plus there's bound to be tons of things they've been leaving either story or jokes wise for a final season with notice... ah I can't wait. January is a good month for comedy. So many good shows starting back up!

tin can made man
Apr 13, 2005

why don't you ask him
about his penis
I'm ready to hear about US President Gunderson and Rufus, the First Dog

E: and the scandals surrounding Senator Dexhart

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

ĄTerrible es el Guerrero de Tortuga!

Zedd posted:

Ron's dead. Andy actually stayed with Anne, not April. April is a lesbian. Turns out the show is nothing but an epilogue that never happened in that book Leslie wrote about Pawnee.

Annakie
Apr 20, 2005

"It's pretty bad, isn't it? I know it's pretty bad. Ever since I can remember..."
18 Things You May Not Know About Parks and Recreation. I knew most of them, but it was still a good read.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Pentaro posted:

A friendly reminder from Aubrey Plaza:

I always complain about April being April in this show but then I forget that Aubrey Plaza is literally April in real life and get little reminders like this.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
The title of tonight's second episode has me excited!
Ron and Jammy

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

smashpro1 posted:

The title of tonight's second episode has me excited!
Ron and Jammy

Oh, we're getting two episodes tonight?? I thought it was 2 each week aside from the premiere and finale, for some reason!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I just watched this show from the very beginning to the season 6 finale a few months ago, so the last season will be the first season I watch live :cry:

They made Adam Scott look so old!

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
What? Noooooo

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Blake?! Hahaha

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
I don't like these changes :cry:

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Bird census, 1980.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Jon Hamm too. Jesus, it's only been a few minutes and this season already rules.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Bird Census 1980.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Oh my god.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
Mailman Barry

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Toms a baller now.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

April and Andy got boring :ohdear:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I'd been wondering why Andy's arm was in that sling for months, and it was for something boring. :sigh:

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

smashpro1 posted:

I'd been wondering why Andy's arm was in that sling for months, and it was for something boring. :sigh:

That's actually really concerning. Do you realize who's arm was in a sling???

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Ken Hotate always kills it.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

Shia LeBeouf wedding dresses

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Gryzllfeed,

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Good to see Tom is the same.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

"Meanwhile you and I are already on a boat................to the airport! :haw: "

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

Ice town 2

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

WHO DOESN'T MAKE A BACKUP CAKE?!

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Wow those 3 years have not been kind to Leslie.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Man Jessica Wicks looks older. A+ on that, wardrobe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

GIVE ME YOUR SKIN!

• Locked thread