Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
Mods r wasting their lives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
seen better modding elsewhere

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

gnarlyhotep posted:

mod sass is the concept of mods who can't take a joke

hit me with your best shot

my love for you is strong like bull

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I hear uh.. I hear at least one hold cats in a really weird way.

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

I sometimes question Mod decisions

e: like in my Phil Hartman thread, the only poster who made a funny post got probated, but all the threadshitters who wouldn't shut up about Hitler for some reason got a pass. Come on SpanLove

Flying Fortress fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Jan 12, 2015

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Gnarlywhotep?

A Frosty Beverage
Sep 26, 2007

Full of vitamin chill
I would like to meet this mod, Sass. I bet he or she is a cool dude or ladydude.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

gnarlyhotep posted:

jesus this is some depressing rear end poo poo

What gnarly said after reading his diary

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Mother loving titty sucking 2-balled bitch!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

mods straight dingus

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Puffy Jacket Fetish posted:

mods straight dingus

more like gay dingus. Depending on the mod.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
when their moms give them quarters the mods ride down to the arcade but lose their quarters really fast on Golden Axe and spend the rest of the afternoon sniffing each others bike seats

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
ozma fat

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I think spanish manlove has mood swings. Sometimes I worry for his well being based on how he posts sometimes. Like he's on knife's edge about something, but I don't know what.

that is my sass, mods, deal

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
human being moderators

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the only mod i ever had beef with was louisgod but he was removed in great shame and i had my satisfaction

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
Realtalk: I think gnarlyhotep is a decent mod, actually. Mostly because he is already okay with people doing all the sassing I'd care to inflict on him in other threads. Thereby rendering this thread moot.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
GBS is worse now than it was a couple of days ago, I'm sorry but that's just my opinion.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

gnarley more of an oklahoma man possibly a yankee

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
gently caress the mods...please

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SaltLick posted:

gnarley more of an oklahoma man possibly a yankee

He's secretly from Kansas and he wears socks with sandals

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
It always seems like every mod on SA inevitably has some shamefully embarrassing thing come to light that causes them to leave SA. gently caress Abe that piece of poo poo.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

Tony Homo posted:

It always seems like every mod on SA inevitably has some shamefully embarrassing thing come to light that causes them to leave SA. gently caress Abe that piece of poo poo.

what was Abe's thing? getting owned by that kid on twitter?

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

forbidden lesbian posted:

gently caress the mods...please

i am also a lesbian

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
the mods won a bunch of trophies in a contest where you buttfuck ugly people that also have very bad personalities. they won the awards for both pitching AND catching.

how're those stars by your names looking now, you trash-brained bridge people?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
may we sass former mods?

they are the worst!!!!!1

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
you no titty-touchin' human being rear end mother oval office lickin' pasty nerd bitch boy lovin' cheese section at wegman's smellin' pussy rear end bitch rear end motherfuck shitstain mods.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Gnarleyhotep has yet to go insane, give it a few more months and then let's try this thread?

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
aaaaaaagh!!! I'm so sick of mods and their freaking bullshit!!!

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drNqZWzj5GY
Mods are better than rockers

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i am goign to gently caress a mod

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Rambling Robot posted:

may we sass former mods?

they are the worst!!!!!1

Former mod EnsGDT was rude to me once, so I think it's reasonable to hope that he ends up chained to a radiator in a serial killer's basement and is tortured for years until he develops stockholm syndrome and begins to aid the killer in his search for victims, and eventually when they are both caught, the killer immediately agrees to testify against him so the killer gets life imprisonment while EnsGDT gets a lethal injection for refusing to testify (because the killer cut his hands and lower jaw off and scrambled his left temporal lobe with an icepick so he has no way to communicate)

too sassy?

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Which female mod gave Lowtax money to be a mod?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Tony Homo posted:

Which female mod gave Lowtax money to be a mod?

In a way we all gave Lowtax money to become mods, but the blood curse hasn't taken hold yet.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

mods are not so good

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
GET A BRAIn, MORANS

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

flip mode is the greatest. the mods arent that great.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
gently caress all mods

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
what's with all these dirty mods doing in a mod sass thread?

mods can't take a hint that's for drat sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

The mods won't even post their birth certificates.

• Locked thread