Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Wicker Man posted:

3 has some good moments but honestly, the change to the entire repair mechanics alone was enough to make NV several times better. If there was a way to change 3 to be more like NV in terms of the repair system I'd go through it again.

And you guys hating on the ghost people; sneak attacks with either the bear trap fist will 1 shot them. And aim for the limbs like in Dead space!
the ghost people weren't the problem, that whole dlc was lovely dark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I had eyestrain throughout the whole dlc

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Wicker Man posted:

You can make ghost sight from all the wall sludge! Takes no skill to make.
poo poo i didn't know that

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mookface posted:

And that was the worst one. It wasn't mothership zeta bad but it was the worst of the NV DLC
I loved the mormon DLC because the map looked different from other bethesda stuff

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mookface posted:

It had a nice pallette
it wasn't as flat either

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Sax posted:

NV was great, but it was super weird when NPCs would complain about the NCR. Oh no, they made you fill out some forms and pay some taxes? Golly gee, that's terrible! Maybe you should join the other major political power, which is literally a rampaging horde of rapists that will kill half your family and enslave the rest.
im pretty sure thats realistic though.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

why dont you guys post your screen shots, heres mine

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Running around with an Int 1 Courier is pretty funny at times.
Also Arcade is a little bit more sympathetic to your plight and treats you like the desert retard you are.
oh yeah i forgot about arcade

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ein cooler Typ posted:

There's a glitch in New Vegas that you can still have sex with Red Lucy if you're character is a girl

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Homosexuality is a glitch that must be hotfixed....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the other thing about nv is I hated the karma system and did my best to have perfect karma while killing everyone I could that wouldn't incur karma loss, like stealth killing boomers and ncr soldiers. why do game devs put in morality mechanics, it's terrible.

• Locked thread