Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Honest Hearts was good
Dead Money is good
New Vegas is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I won't even consider a dude unless he's killed like at least seven praying mantises

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

naem posted:

3 felt like you could wander more and discover things accidently, NV felt like it was on rails to me

I actually felt the opposite :confused:

I still find random surprises around the Mojave and I have played the game a lot

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Running around with an Int 1 Courier is pretty funny at times.
Also Arcade is a little bit more sympathetic to your plight and treats you like the desert retard you are.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

deathclaws catapaulting into the upper atmosphere was very upsetting to my companions

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Boone and ED-E were hands down the best companions to bring along. Half the time, poo poo would be dead before it could even blip your map and ED-E would be playing his happy battle music to commemorate the occasion. :3:

Also the way they set up the Legion was pretty neat. You'd been fighting bandits and Powder Gangers and dealing with NCR up until Nipton...then bam, you're confronted by a crazed lone survivor ranting about a lottery and you go into a burning town where the Legion has just finished loving up the townspeople, the Powder Gangers, and the NCR. And Vulpes is just there crucifying people like "Yo."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
"We shall see how brave you are when nailed to the walls of Hoover Dam, your body facing west so you may watch your world die."
Legate Lanius was so :black101:

• Locked thread