Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Wicker Man posted:

It's funny because that one has a very stark love/hate divide. I can see why people hate it, but I personally love it when you are forced to scavenge and jury rig supplies and poo poo in order to survive and overcome the odds. Also Dead Money has one of the best energy weapons in the game (there is a glitch that makes it so that you NEVER have to repair it.) Plus I like to quote Father Elijah since he's a big homicidal spergy goon.

I enjoy the scavenging thing a lot, but I hate it because it really doesn't work well with the game's mechanics. Areas where you basically have to run a gauntlet before your head explodes aren't great when you can't sprint and you're constantly getting hung up on the environment. Not to mention the ghost people carrying on the long Bethesda DLC tradition of bullet-sponge enemies and the stupid invulnerable holograms. I want to like Dead Money, but it's like they built it with the goal of being as frustrating and annoying as possible.

Hobohemian posted:

I like 3 way more than New Vegas. DC was just a cooler post apocalyptic landscape. The desert? Who loving cares about the desert?

Agreed, I do enjoy the urban wasteland more than the Mojave. But it's a shame about pretty much everything else in that game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread