Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

All I know about archaeologists is that when kids see dinosaurs in a museum and someone asks them "what do you want to be when you grow up?" some of them will answer "An archaeologist so I can study dinosaurs!" :eng99:

...Maybe that's why there's so many unhappy archaeologists. Wrong job choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

The short speech sound clips do not sound like complete gibberish to me. They sound like some kind of language.

Does anyone know whether it's a real language and if so, what's being said?

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Chemical Bastard posted:

There's a pretty decent series about the Dendy experience with subtitles here. I hope Dendygar lives up to the insanity that is Dendy.

I watched the first vid of that, and it's fantastic.

I was expecting some crappy console with their own crappy games. While that's partially true, it gets much better. The dozens upon dozens of Mario games it got... some bootlegs of the Nintendo games, other cheap romhacks. There was even a cartridge for this 8bit console that had a shine sprite on the cover.

And it's great he has to have the console sitting next to him on the table so he doesn't have to get up when he needs to press the reset button again.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

I know now that what I lack most in my life is a HUD with a pee meter.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Rigged Death Trap posted:

What if you starve to death in Hellworld-mode

I was thinking about that, but from the vid it seems it's not possible to sleep anymore, which means you can't go to a new day, so any things that trigger on new days (hunger, the bad ending), won't happen anymore.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

After that song, I hope that getting that coffin trick right took you ages and ages until you were bored out of your mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

I did enjoy the LP. Thank you.

• Locked thread