Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

hella p*ssed about those journalists discussing how to cover a story, i tell you what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Mohammed vall got shut the gently caress down by hos coworkers hardcore #journalismisnotacrime

How would you even show your face in that office again? I bet he's a total michael scott irl

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

im far more concerned about the fall in quality of white dwarf magazine. its getting to the point where i start to wonder why i even bother stealing them anymore *shoves handfull of magazines down pants, runs out of the store*

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Any news on if the Source plans to reprint the cartoons? How will this affect lil kims next come back.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

THE PROHPET IS AVENGED ALSO WANNA G8VE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY BOYS AQ IN YEMEN NOT THOSE FAKE rear end R&B MOTHERFUCKERS IN NIGERIA gently caress THOSE WEAK HOES PEASE OUT

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Beef Turret posted:

There's was recording of one them stammering about how we pay taxes to fund the bombing of their homeland so we're all complicit or something, so I'm just guessing that the cartoons themselves probably weren't as high on the list of motivations as we'd like to think. Just guessing of course who knows what makes these nutjobs tick haha

that was the dude in the kosher market who was repping for a totally different crew lmbo

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

YOULL NEVER DEFEAT THE COBRAS! -johnny gat

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Kilmers Elbow posted:

If you follow that link you can find a download link to Al Qaeda's glossy mag, Inspire.

A typical article....

:jihad:

edit: lol, oh poo poo

Build a bomb in my mothers ...womb??

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Drunk & Ugly posted:

wait so is it the cool gbs thing now to defend the murderers of cartoonists
i cant keep up with how contrarian we're supposed to be

gently caress those guys drawing pictures

Lol if your not dwm (down with murder)

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Beef Turret posted:

Bin Laden must have been furious when westerners were similarly in denial about his motivations. He was like "this is for your attacks on us in palestine, somalia, support of russia in chechnya, theft of our resources etc" but westerners deluded themselves into thinking he was just so drat jealous of their freedoms lol

P sure bin laden spent the remainder of his life after 911 quietly chuckling to himself whenever he remembered how successful his poo poo was

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Tony Homo posted:

What was the point of making those stupid cartoons? Did the newspaper think it would shame the extremists into acting better? Or perhaps it was strictly a "gently caress you" from the newspaper to the extremists. Someone explain what did it serve to publish that poo poo? I know that if you wanted to have an open dialogue with the extremists then mocking something they hold sacred probably isn't the best way to do it. And gently caress no I'm not Charlie the rag magazine and couldn't care less of the cartoonists who died just like I don't feel bad for Steve Irwin playing with a sting ray and getting skewered.

Lol this one

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Bobert Bobertson posted:

lot of isis members itt :ohdear:

get with it grandpa nobody calls then that anymore now we call them dash-3

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

its important to note that the french comic being charged is actually pretty fat

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Iamblikhos posted:

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

ben elton is horrible i agree but this seems a little out of left field.

pls add frank skinner to the list if he is still alive

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

The Snark posted:

Or maybe not attending any rally at all and just making ignorant-as-hell-posts on a forum.

Ah sedanchair, another idiot incapable of discussing anything without his white hands shoved up the rear end of a strawman or two while apparently embodying another. Specifically 'the white person ranting about white people while being white as possible in hue and deed'.

you seem p angry

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

so like is 10 good ? also wouldnt hitler gas you regardless he wasnt known for righteous gassing in the service of antiracism also

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

The Snark posted:

Congratulations! You have found the joke! You did not GET the joke, but you did indeed find it. Well done!

I assure you, annoyed and concered are much more apt descriptors.

this post is weird im picturing you as some sort of over animated science teacher or something

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

this is actually a super smart cutting satire hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

its actually just one of the disturbingly high number of outright isis supporters and they're being 100% serious

damm nothing gets past this one

• Locked thread