Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

everyone has some dumb ideas for a show, here is mine, tell me yours

Time Travel Freakouts: scientists go back in time, freak olden time people out with one piece of modern technology and then explain it using the scientific vernacular of the period. Then they stick around and see what they do with it and whether it destroys the world or not.

I think it would be a good show because describing how an iphone works to someone who thinks steam engines are hot poo poo would be pretty tricky and interesting, allow a more general audience to appreciate how the world around them works and would really put our technological advancement in context. The freakout bit would be half the show though because that would be the best bit, it wouldn't be like a bug eyed 'whoa thats weird' it would be hysterics or falling to their knees before their new robot god or something, they'd really loving lose it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
penis warriors.

all penis-themed challenges of strength, endurance, and puzzle-solving.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

like CSI but about SA forum moderators

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the wire except for gbs.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

"youtube clip show iwth bad comedian" it would show memes from last month and a bad comedian would riff over it

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

a reality show where two people set eachother up with dates using online dating

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
A remake of "Will and Grace" where every character is played by Diddy.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

gggiiimmmppp posted:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
amish people put in situations amish people are not ordinarily in

some sort of prank show involving the surreptitious administration of lsd to unknowing subjects, preferably squares

Pubic Wars: i think this one is self-explanatory

a sequel to breaking bad where walt jr. loses all his money in a ponzi scheme and ends up on public assistance

a sitcom starring the fat fucks from pawn stars as a family of firemen or something, just relay the idea to tim & eric, they'll know what to do with it

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
a young man(played by dolph lundgren) equipped with nothing but his wit and a rag tag team of developers and moderators sets out to create the worlds funniest internet forum but does this budding entrepreneur have an ulterior motive and will random friends he meets through his site interfere with his plans?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
a show bout killing OP's parents and loved ones

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
imagine a show about nothing

Philadelphia
Sep 29, 2014
World Wild Web: It's a top 10 countdown show about the internet, but instead of focusing on memes or popular videos, it's all about who had the most sound arguments in internet fights and every episode starts with the host reading off a list of logical fallacies.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
the wire in space

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

FordPRefectLL posted:

the wire in space

uhhh its called deep star nine?? maybe youve heard of it

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the wire, but with clowns

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

the wire with vampires

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Snuff TV (24/7 murder program).

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the wire but with zombies! yes! i said it first!

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

the wire but in a dystopian future populated entirely by teens

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

game of thrones except the throne is a recliner

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Gay for Pay Millionaire Apprentice

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

true blood without vampires

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Basically six million dollar man but with an mma fighter and he fights gangs. It will be softcore muscle-worship where fight scenes are extended and everyone is oily and jacked.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I'm in love with a coco

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Cuck My Life

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Pimp My Girlfriend (But Please Don't Actually Pimp Out My Girlfriend)

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
a show where you get a bunch of college kids together to see who can be the most offended by mundane bullshit

also there will be a segment where they sit around a table (but it'll be called a discussion square) and solve the worlds problems

then before the end of each ep there will be a singing portion usually of either some dancey 80s song or 70s rock

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
The Role

Bunch of L.A. wannabes get put into a house competing to get roles for a sister reality tv show called

The Script

Bunch of Writers compete in writing challenges, and pair up with the wannabe models in an attempt to make shorts/learn about the production industry

Followed by

My Sexuality

Is Gay.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
A live-action remake of Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
My Gay Dad

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
Bill Cosby Presents: Gor's Funniest Home Videos

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne9dGT5Cs-I

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
Pet Time - Dogs, cats, and more romp and play ( 3 hours)

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
Supreme Steambot Hatman - A 19th century mecha is discovered beneath the streets of Paris and used to defend the city against hulking otherworldly threats known only as AntiMen. Hatman is eventually joined by Stovepipe Supremis, an ultra high-tech mecha piloted by a young policewoman who probably has purple hair.

Hatman is piloted by a private investigator with a mustache, obviously.

Loqieu
Feb 27, 2001

Still Hanging with Mr. Cooper.

Miyamoto Musashi
Jul 22, 2006

gggiiimmmppp posted:

They already have that. It's called Law & Order: SVU.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Gay Time Travel Freakouts: Gay scientists go back in time, freak olden time people out with one piece of modern technology and then explain it using the scientific vernacular of the period. Then they stick around and see what they do with it and whether it destroys the world or not.

I think it would be a good show because describing how an iphone works to someone who thinks steam engines are hot poo poo would be pretty tricky and interesting, allow a more general audience to appreciate how the world around them works and would really put our technological advancement in context. The freakout bit would be half the show though because that would be the best bit, it wouldn't be like a bug eyed 'whoa thats weird' it would be hysterics or falling to their knees before their new robot god or something, they'd really loving lose it

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

archer except it's about joe biden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
like cheers, but instead of a bar a bathroom and it's dudes shooting the poo poo with the bathroom attendants.

• Locked thread