Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Like, great now it's gonna be awkward as gently caress as I try to slide the change into my free hand so I can put it in my pocket. Then I gotta discard the receipt. Then I gotta put my bills in my wallet. It's so awkward. Good cashiers give the change first, then the bills, then the receipt. Everything is better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

In before someone says to use a credit card.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

post about it on facebook

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
I hate when you are at a bar and you pay with a $10 or a $20 because that's all you have and they give you all $5s back it's like cool do you just not want a tip or???????

edit: use a credit card

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

why do you need a receipt

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

In before someone says to use a credit card.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
op i recommend keeping receipts for tax purposes, also for turning kief into hash on the quick

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I've never had a cashier not do this. Seriously are they loving told to do it like that or they'll get fired?? hosed up...

open container
Sep 16, 2008

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Like, great now it's gonna be awkward as gently caress as I try to slide the change into my free hand so I can put it in my pocket. Then I gotta discard the receipt. Then I gotta put my bills in my wallet. It's so awkward. Good cashiers give the change first, then the bills, then the receipt. Everything is better.

great, now they have 3 opportunities to make contact with your greasy palms

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Doctor J Off posted:

op i recommend keeping receipts for tax purposes, also for turning kief into hash on the quick

wtf do you use the receipt for

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

soon we'll be able to initiate payment using lasers coming out of our eyes shooting directly at the cash register.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

I have one of those big steel nail dealies you stab through all your receipts like a big kebab. I stab all my receipts from starbucks and the gas station on there. It makes me look like a real serious dude.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
It keeps the bills from blowing out of your diabetic hands at the McDonald's drive thru.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Harime Nui posted:

I have one of those big steel nail dealies you stab through all your receipts like a big kebab. I stab all my receipts from starbucks and the gas station on there. It makes me look like a real serious dude.

what the hell does that have to do with making hash

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Harime Nui posted:

it makes you look like vlad tepes CPA

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

for the former, proving to the government i purchased the things i claim on my taxes, for the latter throwing kief in the crease of a folded receipt paper and giving a quick pass over with lighter (careful not to go too long, it will burn) to make little hash balls that wont fall through the holes of your screen

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Doctor J Off posted:

for the former, proving to the government i purchased the things i claim on my taxes, for the latter throwing kief in the crease of a folded receipt paper and giving a quick pass over with lighter (careful not to go too long, it will burn) to make little hash balls that wont fall through the holes of your screen

oh god drat son that is ghetto as gently caress

do you mind me asking what race you are

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
when I worked at mcdonald's I used to give people change first then bills but after hearing "where's the rest of my change" for the millionth time I decided to just give it to them like the OP and laugh if they drop their change in the drive thru.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Harime Nui posted:

I have an irrational phobia of those things and won't allow them in the house. They seem to just scream "Chekhov's Gun" and I'm sure that it's only a matter of time befor I or someone I love will trip and get it right through the eye.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I'd be happy if they gave me bills, then let me change hands to give me the coins and such.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
lol i was totally expecting some kind of "roll the receipt into a tube with the weed inside and put it inside a toaster oven for 15 minutes on 127.5 degrees and the chemicals from the thermal paper will form a hash gel on the surface of the paper" kind of tech poo poo

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I, too, feel slighted by minor life annoyances!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Retail Slave posted:

I, too, feel slighted by minor life annoyances!

That's all I have! . txt

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Harime Nui posted:

I've never had a cashier not do this. Seriously are they loving told to do it like that or they'll get fired?? hosed up...

Maybe you look like a chomo irl. I rarely have that happen

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Harime Nui posted:

yeah. I just shove it all in my pocket and sort it out in the car

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

oh god drat son that is ghetto as gently caress

do you mind me asking what race you are

i dont mind at all. i am a while male (also known in some circles as a honkey)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

just pocjket the receipt too... years down the line youll have it if someone asks what you were doing at this and this time..

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Harime Nui posted:

stap your dick through it :twisted:

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Doctor J Off posted:

did you learn your drug habits from other white males?

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
I buy everything but groceries online and I use the self check out lane at the grocery. I have defeated the system.

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

I smack it out of their hands and say What now fucko?

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Life is difficult.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008

Doctor J Off posted:

Here's a money/kief trick: Place your collected kief in between a couple of quarters and then place the quarter/kief/quarter sandwich under the leg of a couch or something similar that will provide a concentrated amount of force. You've created an impromtu pollen press!

edit: I've never actually tried this and it sounds grimy as hell. You can buy a real pollen press for like $5 on Amazon.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

tune in to the paywave motherfuckers

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I used to work retail and there was one customer who had disgusting fungus all over his hands. Like, the same gross poo poo that I had under my toenails. I put the money in his hands first because no way in hell am I getting near that funk.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

did you learn your drug habits from other white males?

yeah mostly, with rumour and internet mixed in

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

your hands must all be really hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
sorry to hear about the double amputation of your hands op

• Locked thread