Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Wow so Temple finally beat us
First time since 1941 :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Declan MacManus posted:

Either they already had it planned for today and it's a happy coincidence or KSU just happens to have "Jayhawks suckin that Wildcat dick" as a formation just in case

Both can be true.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
e: wrong thread

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Let's talk about football and how awesome football is.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
That was offensive interference

The Watts are frauds

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Wrong thread

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Week 1 Aftermath, because it's no longer the offseason!

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

EDIT: Wrong thread.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Iowa state is amazing at football and I love everything everything.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

On a scale of 1 to FUBAR, how screwed is LSU next week? We just want to label that mess as a tie and move on?

PS- Penn State a poo poo.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

That Works posted:

I know the preseason is almost over because I've somehow convinced myself that Texas is going to win tomorrow night.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

:unsmith:

• Locked thread